1. You love him too much to put his career and reputation on the line.
2. You always get the feeling he’s leading you on because you’re too analytical and hopeful.
3. You feel terribly guilty for liking them.
4. You can’t tell a soul.
5. You always think that he knows you like him, even when there’s no way he could.
6. You just can’t seem to let him go.
7. You can’t concentrate when he’s nearby. You completely freeze up and can’t talk.
8. You go out of your way to bump into him even when it’s super inconvenient, causing stress on your actual relationships (family, friends)
9. You spend so long in the mornings planning the perfect outfit on days when you have a class with him.
10. You know he won’t express or admit he has feelings for you even if he did. Which he doesn’t.
and it turns out that clint, who has been humming christmas carols for weeks now, doesnt actually know any of the real lyrics, and has just been making them up as he goes along. this is his latest masterpiece:
Winter Soldier’s Gunnin’ You Down (To the tune of Santa Claus is Coming to Town)
You better watch out, you better not
You’ll probably bleed out, I’m
tellin’ you why
Winter Soldier’s gunnin’ you
He’s got a hit list, he’s
starting a fight
He’s clenching his fist, it’s
shiny and bright
Winter Soldier’s gunnin’ you
He sees you when you’re sleeping
He knows when you’re awake
His aim is really fucking good and
he’s gonna assassinate
@avianmoon happy holidays!!! lmao im so sorry about how late it is! i hope you like it - you gave a lot of prompts but i really liked the idea of “platonic m/itsumayo” so here it is! miles would totally take her out to lunch somewhere fancy and she would be her usual self
thanks again for your patience! also thanks to @aalgbtgiftexchange for their patience, and for arranging this whole event! its been very fun
Whenever they’re in bed together, Sanji usually finds himself tracing the scar on Zoro’s chest. He doesn’t know why he does it, he just… does.
They rely on Robin for so many things (though Zoro doesn’t admit it). Without her, they probably wouldn’t get to do much together on the ship. If they want to practice against each other for a minute, they ask Robin to look out for islands in Zoro’s place. If they want to step away and make out for a minute, Sanji asks Robin to watch his kitchen and stop Luffy from doing anything. (And she’s the best at keeping secrets, so nobody ever notices Zoro and Sanji sneaking around)
Zoro takes each opportunity he can to kiss Sanji’s hands. It’s not a princely thing - like bowing down and gently taking Sanji’s hand - because Zoro doesn’t do princely. It’s more like he just pulls Sanji’s arm up when they’re alone and kisses his fingertips. Sanji has no idea why he does it. Zoro won’t tell.
Now because they (Zoro) have reputations to hold up on the ship, they don’t really stop insulting each other until it’s just them. Zoro doesn’t say ‘Sanji’ as much as Sanji says ‘Zoro’ because he is quietly embarrassed about it but nobody will ever know.
If Sanji wanted it, Zoro says he’d break up with him immediately. Not because he doesn’t want to be together, but that he’d be fine with Sanji going back to chasing skirts. The first time Zoro said that, Sanji stared at him in silence for two minutes and made mosshead quite uncomfortable. The silence was only broken by Sanji stamping on Zoro’s toes. Zoro has learned never to say that to Sanji again.