- Seokjin: I'm hand-
- Yoongi: Some. You're handsome. Your body is handsome. Your face is handsome. You're 'worldwide' handsome.
- Hoseok: Heck, even that guy you shook hands with on the way here is handsome because you fucking touched him. We get it. You're handsome.
- Namjoon: You're so handsome, that Bang PD had to hire you because he knew BTS would be lost without you.
- Jimin: You're so handsome, that even the straightest of men turn gay for you.
- Taehyung: Your mom cried when she gave birth to you, because she knew her looks would never match yours. Your father cried. Your brother cried. We cried. Our families cried.
- Jungkook: Everyone bloody cried. Because. You're. So. Fucking. Handsome.
- Seokjin: ...
- Bangtan: WE FUCKING KNOW!
Hello! I am a trans man/demiboy, (still not sure if I want to identify fully as male yet) but anyway I was born AFAB and my family is very closed minded on gender roles. So my whole life I was told I looked nice in only girly clothes. But the thing is, when I dress masculine and look masculine, I just feel.. right in the world. But I always I have doubt. That maybe I look unattractive or ugly. How can I get over this fear and be who I want to be?