Zombie-Jack (Rob?) Head-Canons
(Because I’ve seen this guy everywhere! I want to fall down the rabbit-hole as well!
And thank you too @magic-marvin-protection-patrol for inspiring me with the ask I saw on your blog!
I’ve seen that Rob was created by Malvin the Magician? I’m unsure of it, but he was a magic trick gone wrong? Or Malvin tried to revive Jack after Anti killed him?
Not sure! But there’s a semi back story!)
- The guy has a stomach of steel. He will eat anything and everything. Rotting meat, fresh produce; I’m pretty sure some of the other egos have seen him try to chomp down on a shoe once.
- He’s constantly hungry, but if he eats too much his stomach will start to swell and then he barfs it back up. You’ll have to hurry him away before he starts trying to eat that too.
- Despite his Zombie appearance, Rob is actually quite intelligent. But sometimes, when he’s really hungry or sleepy, he’ll start moaning and stare off into the distance. Non-blinking and wide-eyed.
- If he stays like this for too long, he’ll start wandering off aimlessly. Running into things and chasing after bright lights or very noisy objects.
- Anti found him trying to chase a firefly in the backyard one night. Then proceeded to tease the zombie with a laser-pointer.
- Chase has a harness and a leash so he can take Rob out on walks when he’s hungry.
- Chase constantly has to pull Rob out of trashcans and pull on the leash to stop him from chasing any animals they come across.
- He bruises almost instantly and can be harmed easily. If he bumps into a particularly sharp corner of a table, his skin will tear. Doctor Sneeplestein is quick to patch him up before Rob makes it worse.
- Because of his lack of nerve endings and general heart-beat; Rob can’t feel pain. And due to his easily torn skin and ligaments, he can actually tear off his limbs and throw them at people.
-”Hey Rob, can you give me a hand with this?”
Pans over to Rob smirking as he twists his wrist and tears off his hand, throwing it at JackaboyMan.
“Not what I meant!”
- He gets easily confused though. If you talk too fast or move too quickly, Rob will ask you to repeat yourself. His brain is a little mushy due to, you know, being dead.
- Anti and Rob have scaring competitions to see who can make the other egos scream the loudest. So far Anti is winning due to his unfair advantage of “Horror Movie Night” and Malvin pretty much use to Rob’s attempts at scaring him.
- After-all, Malvin did create him and the two were stuck with each other until Rob escaped and the other egos discovered him.
- Rob is generally a nice guy. Can sometimes get grumpy due to his hunger, but he likes to joke and laugh just as anyone else.