you're-living-a-lie

9

A bunch of fluffy Yongguks for whenever you’re feeling down

I’m honestly so disgusted by some of the things that people will do on here just to get Taylor’s attention. Don’t EVER lie about or fake something just because you think it’ll make her notice you. Having Taylor constantly interacting with us on tumblr is such a rare thing, so don’t take her for granted. Appreciate all that she’s already done.

crazy in love, ilana/abbi, broad city

"Dude," says Ilana, "Duuuuuuuuuuuude."

"My ass has never stopped traffic," says Abbi, "I really wish you’d stop telling, like, street vendors that."

"Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude," says Ilana. Abbi gives up.

Ilana met Abbi on a spring day, on a street near campus. Abbi’s hair was blowing in the wind and her skin was radiant and she was desperately trying to scrape guacamole off her face. When some dude passing by said something creepy about ‘helping’, Abbi made a gesture so obscene Ilana hadn’t even known it existed.

Ilana fell in love instantly.

She walked up to Abbi and gave her hoodie, offered to get her high, and they stayed out all night.

(Abbi never noticed, in her panic, that Ilana let her wipe her face on her hoodie, and Ilana never tells her.)

"I’m not making out with you to get free drinks," says Abbi, in the tone of someone laying down the law, which is bullshit, because she made out with a guy wearing an ironic farmer’s hat last week, Ilana could be nothing but an upgrade.

"I’m making out with someone tonight, it might as well be you," says Ilana, and Abbi smiles, because she knows that Ilana’s kind of a slut. 

(And she knows that she’s the only person who ever gets to call Ilana that.)

"We’ll see," says Abbi, and Ilana knows she didn’t mean it to sound like a come-on, but.

Keep reading

According to my science teacher, only 10% of our entire body is actually ours and the other 90% consists of other organisms and different DNA and doesn’t belong to us!

.