- Robert: Having lunch alone? That's right, you haven't got any friends. Why don't I join you to stop looking so pathetic?
- Rebecca: I was just leaving.
- Robert: On my account? I'm hurt.
- Rebecca: Look, for what it's worth, I'm really sorry for the way things have turned out.
- Robert: You're sorry?
- Rebecca: Yes. Truly.
- Robert: Right. Like this isn't what you wanted all along.
- Rebecca: What are you talking about?
- Robert: Now Aaron's out the way, I suppose you think I'm all yours, right?
- Rebecca: You're kidding, right?
- Robert: Don't act innocent. I've got news for you. It's not gonna happen. I wish I'd never gone near you in the first place.
- Rebecca: You don't have to be like this. I'm sure, once he's cooled down, Aaron will come around.
- Robert: How? I mean, it's not like the problem's going away.
- Rebecca: The problem? It's your baby!
- Robert: So you keep saying. I've only got your word for that. I mean, a desperate slapper like you, it could be anyone's. (Rebecca slaps him and walks away)
Don't worry Haleb and Spoby is never going to be endgame that's what Spaleb is going to be and we all know it and I can't wait for it to happen. You're also not the only one who's Anti Toby I seriously don't get how anyone can like him there's a difference between a misunderstood character and Toby so I never liked him but Spaleb makes me happy the best romantic relationship that happened in the 6 years the show has been on.