My friend said something rude and when I told them it was hurtful they gave me a heartfelt apology. I completely froze at that. I am so unaccustomed to being treated with such respect that I didn’t know how to respond. I felt so exposed. Like that all my past abuse was written in the fact that I don’t understand kindness. How is letting people be kind to you so difficult?
1. Jensen's "You're a real catch!" after Misha leaves the stage.
2. "Is Jensen's a good kisser?" "Umm... *sweats nervously*
3. Jensen's "Talk about spoiler alert" when a fan talks about the colour of Misha's underwear, doubled with the fact that Jensen couldn't sleep that weekend, Jason jokes that it's because he was knocking on Jensen's hotel room, keeping him awake, Jensen, "Who's talking to me? God? Castiel?"
4. Jensen's, "Castiel looks away at the most inopportune times when I talk with him" "Cas' dating profile should say, 'If I look away it's not because I'm not interested'."
5. The ring Jensen gave to Misha after only knowing him for a year, but this doesn't make sense non-platonically either tbh
6. Several times Jared has compared Danneel and Misha. (E.g. *Jensen strips* Fan yells "It's my birthday" Jared, "Danneel? Misha?")
7. The alteration story of the night Rob had a stroke.
8. Jensen's Misha face when he was asked who he'd marry from the spn cast.