Y’know that webcomic I keep saying I’m working on? It’s called Regret. I’m doing the art, and @pleasantskulduggery is doing the writing. We’ve been working on this story for about three years now, and boy howdy it’s finally coming together! I’m starting to get really excited about it!
Anyway here are the most blatant self-insert characters I know of, Jess and Lili, discussing their latest experiments while chillin’ near the ocean. It helps them think.
john paused for a really long time after asking sherlock if he has a boyfriend. like if it was just a conversation topic, he would’ve just moved on. but no… he let the moment stretch out. he was literally biding his time so he would be less confronting when he did ask him out
Yuri on Ice Episode 9:
- most important thing first!! Makkachin is alive and well and we can all be happy again!!!!! :)
- Yurio’s grandfather actually combined Yurio’s two favorites?!?!? (pirozhki and pork cutlet bowl)
- Sala and Michele “broke up”
- Sala and Mila (love them)
- OUR BABY BOY YURI HUGGING EVERYONE?!?!?
- YURIO HAIR UP FUCKING BRAIDED AND THE COSTUME my little precious son has evolved into a beautiful butterfly
- Yuri missing Viktor and going through memories of him while skating
- YURIO BEING SUPPORTIVE SON TO HIS DAD YURI
- JJ being the king… again (Yurio hates him)
- Yuri speakin russian (a little bit)
- Yakov being suprised by Yuri’s performance
- YURIO BEING FRIENDS WITH YURI AND GIVING HIM A FUCKING BIRTHDAY PRESENT?!?!?!!?
- Yurio calling Yuri “pork cutlet bowl”
- Yurio being so proud of his grandfather, so squishy and smol!! just look at his smile!! so proud
- Emil being worried cuz Mickey screamed
- All of them blushing while being nervous (or in love *cough*)
- THE SCENE AT THE AIRPORT LIKE WTF!!!? Viktor and Yuri running while looking at each other and then the hug and hand kiss and the proposal and the proposal AND THE PROPOSAL?!?!?!!?
- “Please be my coach until I retire!” LIKE BITCH WHAT
- AND THEN VIKTOR’S ANSWER “I wish you’d never retire” BITCH YOU GONNA BE HIS “coach” UNTIL YOU BOTH DIE?! THAT SOUNDS A LOT LIKE MARRIAGE TO ME and of course that made Yuri tear up