- Jon: You are my sister, but I am king now.
- Sansa: Will you start wearing a crown?
- Jon: When you question my decisions in front of the other lords and ladies, you undermine me.
- Sansa: So I can't question your decisions anymore?
- Jon: Of course you can, but -
- Sansa: Joffrey never let anyone question his authority. Do you think he was a good king?
- Jon: Do you think I'm Joffrey?
- Sansa: You're as far from Joffrey as anyone I've ever met.
- Jon: Thank you.
- Sansa: You're good at this, you know.
- Jon: At what?
- Sansa: At ruling.
- Jon: No.
- Sansa: You are. You are. They respect you, they really do. But you have to - why are you laughing?
- Jon: You know what father used to say. Everything before the word "but" is horse shit.
Bakugo and 8 please! :)