you two are 5 year olds

3

You know you’ve fallen deep into a fandom when just one simple movie trailer causes you to create OCs for a book series that you haven’t read in years.

Yep, I made Captain Underpants OCs.

Say hello to Sawyer Grayps (meant to be a play on the expression “sour grapes”) and her two kids; 10-year-old Jade and 5-year-old Benny.

Sawyer is the new art teacher at Jerome Horwitz Elementary. And an even bigger shocker, she’s an old childhood friend of Benjamin “Benny” Krupp. Heck, she named her son after him!

When they were little, Sawyer and Benny did everything together, and were quite the troublemakers, much like a certain pair of fourth graders we know and love. But then her father got transferred at his work, and she was forced to move.

30 years (and one failed marriage) later, Sawyer is back in her old hometown, with two kids of her own, to teach what she loves at her old school (This happens between books 3 and 4).

Her daughter Jade becomes fast friends with George and Harold, much to Mr. Krupp’s annoyance (“Oh lord, now there’s THREE of them!”), and “Ms. Grayps” is quick to become a favorite of the students, especially George and Harold.

But then Sawyer starts hearing whispers among the students of strange things that have occurred at the school. Talking toilets, alien lunch ladies, giant dandelions, and an odd new superhero wearing nothing but underwear and a red cape with black polka dots…

I’m giving tumblr a break for a while. We’ve created enough content to keep this blog pumping positivity for the next 3-6 months.

I must apologise though. I completely ruined and jeopardised this blog and stopped posting quotes for two years straight, and instead used this platform as a daily diary for my frustration while I endured an emotional abusive relationship. I was completely lost. My soul was so drained and tired. I don’t know how the fuck I got there but I’m not there anymore. I’ve deleted all of my negative posts because I’m not in that space anymore. I’m slowly getting back to the old Meg.

This used to be a positive space. 1.5 million people still follow but hardly any of you guys engage. My activity bar is a straight line lol this blog is dead fam!

I want to turn this blog around and make it a happy space again. A space that promotes positive energy, well-being, cannabis awareness and consciousness. Plus I wanna be happy too. So the best thing I can do is just start over.

Thank you though, to the people who noticed a difference in my energy and hit me up throughout, sending me positive messages and love. You guys are the best!

I’m still gonna be on tumblr, because I literally love my mutuals but I’m going to limit my scrolling to an hour a night and start reducing my time on social media in general. I wanna live in the moment again and be carefree and shit. I reach for my phone subconsciously all the time, I feel like a robot. Plus coming off social media is the last thing I need to do to completely move forward from that bad relationship. Lurking is self harm and tbh I don’t care anymore.

Anyway, I’ve found some really beautiful writers and we’ve created thousands of new picture quotes to inspire you all throughout this beautiful season.

Stay safe.

💛
I'm trying to prove a point to my brother and his friend. Reblog this if you think regardless of a person's age spinning a cat around by their tail to the point it breaks is animal abuse

They believe that because they didn’t know any better it’s not animal abuse.

4

14-year-old Kristina Parhomenko of Straseni, Moldova was kind of girl whose face you would remember even if you’ve seen her only once. On 25 November she’d run away from home after an argument with her parents. She was doing that quite often, so her parents started to worry only two days after her disappearance. On 30 November Kristina’s body was found in an abandoned building. She was lying there for 5 days and her face was eaten by rats. She was so unrecognizable that her parents identified their daughter only by her clothing. Kristina was murdered by three teenagers, two of whom already confessed to the murder. No motive was revealed.

But consider this

I still have like two unfinished shidge fics so IDK if I ever will write this so here are my hcs for it

Your Obligatory Pidge is neighbors with Single Dad Shiro and his son Keith

-early 30s single dad Shiro and his son 5 year old Keith living in an apartment

-20s Pidge just moving next door

-awkward “Oh hey good morning!” followed by the “I made too much food would you like some?” nice moves pidge

-the “yeah sure thanks”

-the “Would you like to come inside?”

-the “let me go get my son”

-the omg he has a son?! He is married I have zero chances damn oh well time to hide my feelings in a dark void and be a good neighbor

- the “must be hard having children at a young age” followed by the explanation that shiro is in his 30s and Pidge laughing it off as a joke until he tells her he is serious and she is like HOW

-but also Shiro being busy with work and asking Pidge to take care of Keith for the night

-I’m guessing Pidge is into programming, tech stuff, freelancer so their time is pretty much at their control, although most of their freelance work comes from Altea Tech, their friend Hunk works there

-the Keith looking at Pidge’s photos hung on the the wall and seeing Pidge’s mom and asking “What are moms like??”

-Pidge realizing Keith never had a mom but yeah pidge has to say something “moms are nice, heartwarming. They take good care of you. Sometimes, they do scold you but that is because they love you and wants the very best for you.”

-”That sounds a lot like dad.”

-”Yep. Shiro is cool like that.”

-”Doesn’t that mean dad is twice as cool because he does both?” “Yeah. he is.”

-cue Pidge watching Lilo n Stich or maybe treasure planet with Keith and Keith falling asleep, Shiro getting home, thanking Pidge and carrying Keith back to his apartment

-Pidge hesitating because they may be intruding but then going with it saying Shiro is a very admirable and strong person as they are able to raise a wonderful son and also be amazing with their work

-Shiro being ???? then realizing that Pidge knows, probably from Keith, and then smiles and says thank you and good night before leaving

-Pidge closing their door and collapsing on the floor because how can shiro be this good-looking and perfect?! It is unfair, unjust

-Pidge meeting with Hunk to talk about their frustrations

-the “If he is single, then why don’t you just date him?!”

-”but what if he isn’t looking for someone and I end up ruining our good relations???”

-Also, previous neighbors the Sanchez, aka Kiddy Lance playing with Kiddy Keith with a really bad crush on Kiddy Keith because they thought Kiddie Keith was a girl, Curse u MULLET, and now they feel betrayed and confused af with their feelings somebody help these poor children u need to tell him it is ok to like boys pls

-by previous neighbors, I mean the Sanchez family  used to live in Pidge’s apartment, they saved enough money for a house so they moved to one, still in the neighborhood though

-Lance sleeping over because his parents had to do stuff (and by that I mean Lance crying like a baby because they miss Keith)

-Keith being all sparkly and excited and everything, Shiro is a happy dad

-Keith inviting PIDGE over, because Pidge and their movie collection are cool and not overrated and also because Keith wants Pidge to meet Lance

-because let’s face it, Shiro buys overrated movies, no time to go hunt the net for the good secret ones, but Pidge knows what is up

-the kid watching Brother Bear, Pidge brings popcorn and the kids swear they make the best popcorn

-Shiro falls asleep fast, poor dad needs rest, taking care of a 5 year old son and keeping up with work is a difficult job

-Keith swears he always does this in movie nights. Pidge drapes a blanket over shiro

-cue crying because Brother Bear is full of feels and shiro waking up because crying noises, note everyone is crying even Pidge 

-Shiro trying to not laugh at them, at pidge specifically, because Pidge cried watching brother bear, omg

-but Keith doesn’t know it is pidge he is laughing at and goes all defensive and like Brother Bear is an beautiful movie about ummmm…. brotherhood and bears, dad. You can’t laugh at brother bear when you slept on it.

-And Shiro just ruffling Keith’s hair saying yeah he is sorry and then looks at PIdge and winks (Pidge is internally and eternally screaming) as some form of I am sorry I laughed at you

-they finish the few remaining minutes of Brother bear and kids go to bed, Pidge goes back to their apartment

-Also Pidge, no car Pidge, bringing big bags when they go buy groceries coming down from buses and Shiro seeing that

-Shiro offering Pidge rides to the grocery store with him and Keith and Pidge saying yes because that would be a hell lot easier also GROCERY DATES

-Keith is in the cart obviously, Pidge is nice enough to make “vroom vroom” sounds for the kid, shiro never thought of that also they have dinner outside after this

-COOK DATES, aka Chef Dad Shiro, teaches Pidge some goddamn cooking because Pidge only knows how to cook pasta

-Shiro lowkey realizing he might be falling for Pidge but opting to just keep it to himself because Pidge is at their Prime, they can do anything in their 20s and well a single dad with a 5 year old kid isn’t exactly what people in their 20s are looking for (Joke is on you Shiro)

-Basically Shiro liking Pidge but considers his feelings something that will hold Pidge back so he doesn’t do anything about them

-How’s about daddy holt not going with non-binary and pidge being 100% done so they left their home at 18 bless matt for offering them a place to stay

-And how’s about some sad nights for Pidge because they remember daddy holt and they go drinking and moon viewing in the balcony

- cue accidentally breaking one of their pots and getting Shiro’s attention who hurries to their balcony because something just broke n they see pidge drunk in the moonlight

-the “Pidge are you okay? Is something wrong?”

-the “Oh hey Shiro. *hic*”

-the “You shouldn’t be here. You’re drunk, Pidge. It’s dangerous.” with the I am genuinely worried look

-the “tis fine. I’m perfectly fine.”

-the “Is something bothering you? Would you like to talk to me about it? I mean, if you are okay with it.”

-the SMILE in the glistening moonlight of pidge

-the arms stretching “You’re right shiro. I shouldn’t be here like this. I should hit the sheets. Good night.” before leaving

-the morning with the holy shit this HANGOVER and the need to go to the convenience store only to find a bag of Hangover coping drinks and meds on your door’s handle with the message:

“You’ll need these. Take Care,” -Shiro

-KEITH LOVES FINDING NEMO OKAY SO MUCH BECAUSE HE RELATES TO IT SO MUCH HE LOVES HIS PAPA OKAY?!!! I AM NOT OKAY

-KEITH GOES WITH PIDGE AND SHIRO TO GO WATCH FINDING DORY YEAH PIDGE AND KEITH CRY

-after the movie keith is like I am Nemo Papa is Merlin nemo’s papa and Pidge is dory

Ok so I have to say something

Skimming through the Beauty and the Beast tag, along with the title characters tags, there is a TON of people crapping on the movie. Griping about costumes, Emma, how many songs there are, the plot changes… A ton of stuff. And mostly they just sound like a bunch of 5 year olds who didn’t get their minds read and catered to.
So I’m here to tell you the movie is freaking fantastic. I’ve been a major, huge, lifetime fan of the animated Beauty and the Beast from 1991 (I was two when it came out and it’s my second favorite Disney movie of all time). I went into the theater with huge expectations and this movie rocketed past them.
The dress: Is it very different? Yes but it works. Pictures of it bummed me out but seeing it move on screen was incredible. And she uses the dress to do more than dance so it’s perfect for it. Read: it’s gorgeous, especially when they dance.
The costumes: Beautiful. Of course Belle wears the iconic blue dress with a couple twists but she also changes because one does not normally wear the exact same thing for weeks.
Emma: I’ve never seen a single HP movie so I had basically nothing to go off of when it came to her. I thought she did an impeccable job. She kept Belle’s fire, her vulnerability, her big heart, her softness, and subtracted none from her.
The songs: …. It’s a Disney movie. A musical Disney animated movie reimagined with live characters, but still a Disney musical movie. And it’s awesome. I never tired of the songs, they added three or four? None felt out of place or Too Much. And honestly, holy crap, I see zero complaints on Dan Stevens’ Evermore I think we can all agree that was straight up breathtaking.
The plot: They did change a couple things but they were things that could live with being changed. If anything the changes strengthened the plot. Without giving much away, they solidified why Belle was kept at the castle, why she felt so out of place in her town, how Beast wasn’t just a bratty Prince and gave the prince an even more defined character arc, and every character was 3 dimensional by the rolling credits.
I just want to tell you all, who want to see the film or are worried from all the whining you’re seeing on here, that this movie is exceptional. It’s beautifully acted, it’s funny (even a little self deprecating,) it’s gorgeous onscreen, and as a lifetime lover of the original it brought me to tears more than once.
Bravo, Disney, seriously.

anonymous asked:

If your still doing the 5 headcanons, au where the gaang is aged swaped (ie. Oldest is youngest and vice versa)

Twelve-year-old Zuko!  Twelve-year-old Sokka!  Sixteen-year-old Aang and Toph!  Fourteen-year-old Suki, and fifteen-year-old Katara, well I guess for the two of them that is not that big a change.

1. So the important thing is Katara is now the older sister.  This means she bosses twelve-year-old Sokka around something fierce, mostly because he is always doing the kinds of terrifyingly reckless stupid things that give Katara heart palpitations.  It also means that his casual sexism is even more grating on Katara, because she has had three whole more years to become more competent at things than he’s had, and it shows.  Also he still has some baby fat.

2. When Sokka meets Suki, he has one of those hopeless twelve-year-old crushes on her in all her gorgeous, amazing, graceful warrior glory.  She’s not quite as harsh as she is with the sixteen-year-old version, since he’s cuter, and also it would feel like bullying.  She still ties his foot to his hand though.

3. Okay the other important thing is that this means Ozai scarred and banished Zuko as a nine-year-old, because Zuko’s canon childhood wasn’t fucked up enough. Aside from this meaning that Azula is older than he is,it also means that when he finds the Avatar, Aang is sixteen and about a foot taller than little Zuko.  Zuko still manages to be utterly let down by the fact that his opponent is “only a child like [him].”

Aang of course is like, “Excuse you, I’m a teenager.”

4. At some point, Aang puts his hand on Zuko’s head while he punches at him furiously, and Aang takes to calling him the ankle biter.

5. Toph is sixteen, old enough to marry, and not above turning the floor into sharp things with earthbending when people annoy her or potential suitors show up.

Ten Years (Part 4)

Summary: AU. When a major account is on the line at work, reader is forced to revisit some old connections at her ten year high school reunion for a chance at success. Will she let the past consume her, or will she see the future in her grasp?

Pairing: Bucky Barnes x reader

Word Count: 3,215

Warnings: language, sarcasm, fluff, mentions of past cheating

A/N: I scrapped the original chapter four in favor of this one in which I went a bit overboard. Two more chapters to go, including this one, before the reunion. It’s trying to write itself, I can’t stop it. :) Also sorry if there are errors, I’m super sick rn.

Part: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8

Originally posted by closer-to-the-edge-of-glory

Keep reading

Classic Rock Fandom Problem #1359:

1. They’re all old

2. Some have sons but who wants the knockoff when the originals still alive.

3. Some are dead in this case we’ll prob settle for the knockoff or go for another band member who happens to conveniently be alive

4. They sin. We sin. Shit happens.

5. They can die any minute now and when we find out we’ll feel lifeless for a year or two…or forever who knows

6. We need help

7. Asap

6

This is Edgar. He’s roughly 5 years old & a rehabilitated feral cat. I was a volunteer at the shelter when he was brought in April of 2013. You couldn’t even clean his cage…. He was petrified, and lashed out in return. He was housed at the shelter for over two years. Finally, in August of 2015, after a traumatizing house fire where I lost all 3 of my beloved cats…. I took Edgar in. He come home with us & we didn’t see him for days. He was reverting back… I thought “would he be happier back at the shelter?” Everyone told me to give him time, but I knew what he needed. A friend. So then I brought Piper home. She’s a spunky gray striped kitten with lots of love to give. She pulled him out of his depression & they’ve been best friends for over a year. Then in September of 2016, I was bottle feeding two (completely unrelated) kittens…. Juniper was a runt and had a birth defect that made momma push her away & ultimately took her life. Chester, a diluted orange kitten, never missed a beat & is now a happy healthy 6 month old with more energy than I ever knew was possible. They are all so opposite in personality, but somehow our family just works.

I never knew Edgar would blossom into our family so much, but he is truly a blessing. Every day with a former feral is a new step. He loves & opens up every day….I never push him, he’s just comfortable. We are his people. I think he knew the loss I had recently suffered & filled a void in my heart. He needed me & I needed him. He’s so special to me. ❤

*Also included a picture of Edgar & Piper, and one of Edgar & Chester*

(submitted by k00kii)

Reasons why The LEGO Movie is a really, really great movie:

1. It’s got a super great message!
2. There’s not a single character you can genuinely dislike
3. There are tons of celebrities from famous and iconic shows and movies voicing the characters, like Chris Pratt, Liam Neeson and MORGAN FREEMAN, etc
4. EVERYTHING IS AWESOME
5. Everything is from the perspective from an 8 and a half year old
6. THERE ARE NO FART JOKES OR TOILET HUMOR THANK YOU LORD
7. “When you’re scraping the bottom of the barrel, you find yourself with a Will Ferrel.” A quote from the character he voices in the behind the scenes video.
8. THERES A BAD COP AND A GOOD COP THAT ARE LITERALLY THE SAME PERSON WITH TWO FACES
9. Nods to the older lego sets, with the 1980-something space guy, Benny, helmet broken and design scuffed
10. THE VILLIAN IS NOT KILLED OFF.
11. Scribble Cop is precious and he must be protected at all costs.
12. Emmet’s ending speech makes me tear up everytime. “You… don’t have to be… the bad guy. You… are the most talented. The most interesting. The most important person of all time. And you are capable of amazing things. Because you are the Special. And so am I. And so is everyone. The prophecy is made up. But it’s also true. It’s about all of us. And right now, it’s about you. And you, still, can change everything.”

The Joker x Reader - “Dirty Details”

Frost is finally going on vacation for 2 weeks with his wife and you agreed to take care of his two boys. Mister J was hard to convince, but you always have your way in the end. You can be very…persuasive.

Best friends saga: http://diyunho.tumblr.com/post/153980061476/the-joker-x-reader-best-friends

http://diyunho.tumblr.com/post/156162705436/the-joker-x-reader-the-wedding

http://diyunho.tumblr.com/post/157386434176/the-joker-x-reader-mrs-frost

http://diyunho.tumblr.com/post/155431527926/the-joker-x-reader-forgive-and-forget

You love Jonny’s sons, they are absolutely adorable: Kaden is 6 years old and Zane is 5. They will stay with you at your hideout in the woods because it will feel like a vacation for you also. The same can’t be said about the Joker; he was completely against you two babysitting for so long.

“Uncle J, can we watch a movie?” Kaden asks, slowly heading towards the bedroom where him and his brother will sleep.

“Don’t call me that, I’m not your uncle!” he bitterly replies, putting his guns away. He is extra grouchy because you told him to stash away everything a kid shouldn’t be around.

“Auntie Y/N, can we watch a movie, please?” Zane shyly tries his luck, knowing you probably won’t say no.

“She’s not your aunt,” J mumbles in the corner of the living room, locking away the guns and the knives in the seif.

“Yes, of course, you guys go to your room and put away your things, then come back,” you smile, ignoring the Joker’s shitty attitude.

“I’m going to go take a shower,” he scoffs as he closes the seif.

You choose not to answer, digging around for a movie in your collection.

After the shower, J comes back to the living room to find the boys cuddled to you, half asleep.

“Move, brats!” he demands, stretching his back.

The young one gets watery eyes, his lower lip quivering:

“Auntie Y/N is mine…” he manages to utter, clenching to your arm.

“You wish! Move!”

“J, seriously?!” you sigh, exasperated.

“You’re so mean Uncle J,” Kaden pouts, sniffling.

“I’m not your uncle!” J growls, narrowing his eyes.

Kaden starts crying:

“Uncle J is so mean all the timeeee…” The boys crawl in your lap, upset someone is trying to take you away from them. You try to comfort both, kissing their foreheads and squeezing them tight to your chest.

The Joker takes a deep breath and sits down by you, resting his head on your shoulder. You elbow him, irritated he made the kids cry.

“But you’re mine,” he whispers in your ear, frowning. “Tell them to move.”

“What are you, three years old?!” you mutter through your clenched teeth. “Stop your crap!”

** *After you avoided catastrophe and put Kaden and Zane to bed, you started fooling around with J because he wanted to apologize for being a jerk the best way he knows how. Not that you mind at all.

Suddenly, a knock on the door.

“Auntie Y/N,” Kaden calls out, “my little brother had a bad dream.”

You can hear Zane whimpering.

“Go back to bed, you’re fine!” J yells, pulling you back on top of him when you try to leave.

“Baby, he had a nightmare,” you try to reason with him while he continues to kiss you.

“Don’t care. They ARE the nightmare!”

“Come on, J, don’t be like that!” you sigh, fully aware he’s dead serious.

“But I’m already naked, we have to finish what we started!” he complains, slapping your thigh.

“Uncleee Jaayyy, I’m scared,” Zane bawls his eyes out outside the door now.

“Dammit!!!” the Joker closes his eyes, deliberating on what he should do while you take advantage of the situation and get off him, starting to put your nightgown on. “This is so not cool, doll ” he shakes his head and finally gets out of bed, grabbing his shorts and getting dressed, unamused at the ordeal he has to go through.

He goes and opens the door, Zane immediately rushing in to hug his legs, crying. J rolls his eyes, resigned. Kaden just stands there and you signal him to come in.

The Joker picks up the young boy and he wraps his arms around J’s neck, weeping on his shoulder.

“Stop crying, you pest, it’s fine.”    He’s a natural with kids.

Mister J turns around:

”Hey, what are you doing?” he grumbles seeing Kaden cuddled to your body.

“Come here, my little baby, did you have a bad dream?” you gesture for J to bring Zane over.

“Y-Y-yes,” he stammers, reaching his hands for you.

“Really, Princess? They’re not our children, they shouldn’t be in our bed,” he states the evident fact like it’s some kind of news flash.

“Give it a rest, will you? Let them be!”

He talks to himself in a low voice, saying not very nice things for sure, but gets in bed nevertheless.

“Scoot over, kid, I wanna sleep by my girl. Can I do that at least?” J sarcastically asks but of course Kaden doesn’t get the tone in his voice. He crosses over to the other side of your body, this way you two are in the middle like the Joker wanted.

“I hate kids,” he whispers in your ear.

“No you don’t, baby. We will have some too.” You keep on caressing Zane’s head, reaching over J’s chest.

“Oh, hell no, no way that’s gonna happen.”

“We are so having some, at least two.”

“Shut up and rinse your mouth with holy water, Kitten.”

You start laughing softly.

“I might be pregnant right now, you never know,” you wink, teasing him while the boys are quietly dosing off.

“Jesus, Pumpkin, don’t give me a heart attack, I’m too young,” he huffs, unhappy at your little joke.

*** “I’m going to marry Auntie Y/N!” Kaden decides after finishing breakfast.

“Sorry, brat, she’s already taken,” the Joker spoils the fun like he usually does.

“No, I’m gonna marry her!” Zane screams, ignoring J.

“No, I’m older, she’s mine!”

“No, Auntie Y/N is mine!”

They start fighting and you watch, entertained.

“Aww, how cute. Hey, boys,” you get in between them, ”you can both marry me, ok?”

“Really?” the young one looks full of hope.

“Definitely!” you reassure them as they hold your hands in theirs.

“That’s bullshit!” J puckers his lips, aggravated.    He’s so mature.

You glare his way, really wanting to kick him:

“Looks like I have three kids: a 39 year old, a 6 year old and a 5 year old. How did I manage that?!”

“Shut up, Princess.”

“Don’t tell my wife to shut up!” Kaden snaps, stepping in front of you. You lift your eyebrows, satisfied.

“Exactly, baby, be careful or my boys will tear you to pieces.”

“Yeah, right,” he taunts them, taking a sit on the couch.

“Kill the enemy, he’s being mean to our wife!!!!!” Kaden shouts, yanking Zane away and charging towards the Joker, jumping on him and yelling as loud as they can. And wow, the Joker cracks a smile while tickling them and trying to slam them on the couch. Holy shit on a stick, that’s absolutely insane.

*** J is walking around shirtless because he doesn’t really like to wear too much around the house.

The boys keep on staring at his tattoos, they sure look more interesting every time they see them.

“Uncle J, are you really God’s only child?” Kaden asks, curious the hear the answer.

You giggle, lifting your eyes from the book you’re reading. I guess J gave up on asking them not to call him uncle because they don’t care anyway.

“Hmmm, it’s quite possible, brat.”

“Wowww, did you ever see God?” Zane inquires, both of them with their mouth opened, anticipating his reply.

“A lot of times.”

The boys gasp.

“So many times, about 10 to 12 times a week with your Auntie Y/N,” he grins, watching your eyes getting as big as plates.

“ J, what the hell?! ” you throw your pen at him and he dodges it, so pleased of his clever answer.

“Wow, Auntie Y/N, you saw God too?!” the boys turn towards you, amazed.

“Oh, yes, she did, I always make sure of that,” the Joker laughs, talking for you and biting his lips while you squirm in your armchair.

“Zip it, J !!!” you throw your book at him and miss. He keeps on laughing.

“How does God look like, Auntie? Is he big?”

You give J an evil glance and then you have the perfect comeback:
“Average,” you smirk at your little revenge.

J’s smile freezes on his face.     Ha! Serves you right!

“I’ll show you average, you little smart ass!!!” the Joker heads towards you as you start running away with the boys chasing the two of you, screaming up a storm because they think you are playing around.

*** J took a shower and now he’s parading around the cabin with only a towel around his waist. You urged him to go put some clothes on because you have kids around and he had a temper tantrum so you decided to go and fix the problem.

“Here, boys, you can play video games on TV, OK? I have to go and talk to J and we’ll be back. Will you be good for me?”
“Yes, Auntie Y/N,” they both answer in the same time, pushing each other on the way to the couch, snickering.

You go in your master bedroom and you watch him for a few seconds as he slams stuff around, looking for something to wear, still mad. It makes you smile, he’s so dramatic sometimes. You lock the door, then sneak behind him and pull his towel away.

“I’m not in the mood for games,” he sulks, watching you throw the towel on the floor.

“I know why you’re grumpy, baby. You are sexually frustrated because we got interrupted last night.”
He squints his eyes, trying to say something but you don’t let him.

“I know exactly what you need, you have about 30 minutes before the boys get bored and come looking for us.”

You violently push him on the bed and his green hair gets all over his face.

“Jesus, woman, what the…” he lifts his head and watches you take your clothes off as fast as you can.

“Shut up! Like I said: about 30 minutes.”

“Wh-what am I supposed to do in only 30 minutes?!”

“Your best. Come on, let’s get it out of your system.”

“I’ll let you know, Kitten, this is not cool at all!… Ohhhh, come to Daddy,” he smirks when he sees you completely naked, forgetting his other speech.

“Try to be quiet,” you whisper, crawling on top of him and pressing your lips on his.

“I don’t wanna be quiet!” he gropes you, snarling.

“Jeez, stop being so feisty, you’re wasting time.”

*** You get your face out of the laptop, realizing it’s very quiet around the house. Where’s everybody? You walk around the cabin, then get outside. You circle around and finally see the Joker and the boys.

“See? You hold it like this and then you aim…”
“Baby, what are you doing?”

“I’m teaching them how to handle a gun,” he nonchalantly replies like it is the most normal thing in the world.

“Really?! Can you please put the gun away in the seif?! Seriously now!”

“But Uncle J is showing us his cool gun, we wanna see some moreeeee,” Kaden whines, causing Zane to do the same.

“Yes, we are doing some male bonding,” J yawns, kind of bored.

“Male bonding, male bonding!!!!!” the kids start jumping up and down, not understanding what he’s really referring to, but it sounds cool.

Maybe these brats have something going for themselves, the Joker thinks, watching you go back inside as you shake your head in disapproval.

*** Frost picked up his kids and now he’s driving back to Gotham, drinking his coffee and chatting with his wife while the boys are having fun in the back sit.

“Daddy, guess what?” Kaden gets his attention.

“What is it?”

“Did you know Uncle J saw God?”

Jonny smiles and the wife sighs.   Ahhhh, kids

“Did you know Auntie Y/N saw him too?”

“You don’t say, boys, that’s really something” he winks at the wife, sipping on the coffee.

“Yes, he said he sees God 10 to 12 times a week and he makes sure every time that Auntie sees him too.”
Frost spits out his coffee and slams the breaks in the middle of the road. He starts coughing, still chocking while laughing with all his heart.

“I’ll be damned, we need to catch up, darling,” he says turning towards his wife while she chuckles, entertained at the revelation. He wipes his mouth beginning to drive again. And then he decides:

“We need to let them babysit more often, this way we can find out all the dirty details.”

 Also read: MASTERLIST

http://diyunho.tumblr.com/post/153664676321/joker-x-reader-masterlist

What Season 2 Gave Me *Spoilers*

Just a quick list of what stuck with me throughout the 13 episodes 

> Bitch Allura/Bad Ass Allura (Like that last fight scene! OMG SLAY) 

> The castle has an upside down pool 

>Thace. Just Thace 

> Black lion bond

> “Meet me in the pit asshole” (AKA Shro and Zarkon) 

> Altean Haggar 

> Galra Keith

> “You’re like a brother to me” 

> Mermaids 

> Insecure Lance!!!! (For like .5 seconds)

> Mall Cop

> “Is that a cow?” 

> BABY CORAN!!!!!!

>  Knife Fights 

> KEITH DADS HAS A TEXAN ACCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Keith and Allura talk about things and life 

> Lance and Keith locking elbows to climb up the elevator 

> “Yup”

> Pidge found something on Matt 

> Keith’s knife 

> Blade of Marmora

> Fucking Slav

> The fight between the black lion is literally two 3 year old fighting in the sandbox

> Shiro getting fucking annoyed 

> Green gets tree powers 

> More armor on Yellow

> New thing on Blue (Sonar Blast)

> Shiro getting injured the first episode 

> Keith gets his ass kicked 

> Strange Galra in the Weblum

> Emo teenage Coran

> Keith is confirmed emo via Pidge 

> Varkon!!! 

> Red will find Keith no matter where


 Feel free to add!!!

Another before and after. On the left I was over 140lbs on a 5'2 frame. I was 16 years old and absolutely miserable. On the right I am around 112lbs. I’ve maintained my weight for over two years now! If you would have told my 16 year old self that I wouldn’t have lost the weight and kept it off until I was around 23, I would’ve been beside myself. With that said, I look back at my life and I wouldn’t have changed a thing. Everything worked out the way it was supposed to and I am happier than ever. Getting to where I am now is one of my favorite accomplishments. 

 Also, I am so excited! My blog is coming together really well and I’ll be ready to share it with you very soon! I can’t wait to see what you guys think and if you see results from my guidelines and tips! Follow my Instagram (@parisritchie) for the announcement when it’s up. 

If you’re ready to make a change I want to be there to help! Are there any specific questions you would like answered? Let me know and I will try to incorporate them!

Inspiration of the day

“I learned to love myself at an early age as a last resort. You see, everyone around me always discouraged me from doing things that was considered "different” or “not cool.” So naturally I became introverted and through this time I developed a sort of self-awareness that helped me grow into the person I am today: 24 years old, two college degrees, no college debt and a writing position for one of the top 5 publications.

I had to learn to believe in myself because at one time that’s all I had. I took risks. My senior year of high school I quit football tried out for track. Everybody hated me for this. But at the end of the year I had earned several full scholarships to run at universities. I didn’t have the grades so I went to junior college and graduated with a 3.7 and then went to a university and got two degrees and ran track and worked for channel 12.

No one in my family (mom & dad’s side) had ever gone to college and most never graduated HS. My mom had me at 16. My dad had died when I was 10. Nothing was given to me. I had nothing to start with other than my own desire to become better than what I had seen growing up.

Even in sports I didn’t feel I belong to any particular group or fraternity, so I stayed true to things I liked and I met cool people because of it and accomplices everything I wanted to.

Now a bunch of people support and encourage me. I’m thankful - but I will never forget the dark times when I had only God and myself. I’m thankful for my mom raising me and telling me when I was 11 years old that it was up to me to be who I wanted and she would only be there for me.“ - @rahimthompson

First Sight, Daveed Diggs x Reader

Prompt: Rafa sets Daveed and Reader up.

Words: 978

Author’s Note: Day 5! Two more days to go! I might have to wait until 1000 followers to do this again because we’ve already gained 40 followers in the past 5 days! You guys are so amazing!

Warnings: None?

Askbox | Masterlist


Rafa and you were rather unlikely friends, from rather humble beginnings. Partners on a random project in a high school English class turned lunchroom pals. You’d pass notebooks back and forth, ideas thirty years into the future, rhymes that weren’t quite great yet - but you were working on them.

Those midday scribbles in a year old notebook turned into college applications and an apartment rental split between the two of you.

Eventually, you had to go your separate ways - with promises of future support and care packages already planned out.

Your departure to the east coast put a strain on your friendship. There was an occasional get together when you happened to stop by for the holidays. Sometimes he would meet up with you, in town to ‘meet with some colleagues’.

You started to gain traction with your spoken word. Enough to pay the bills, but not enough to feel compromised.

Rafa visited more often as he grew closer to his new ‘colleagues’. He started inviting you out with these people, but you always politely declined. He insisted he could connect you with the people you deserved to be connected with, you insisted you were happy where you were.

“That’s not what I mean.” He told you one day over coffee, “Not professional connections. A personal one. You have a fan.”

“A fan?” You challenged. “Sounds…insane.”

“He’s very cute.” He insisted.

“Then you date him.”

“He’s got his eyes on you.” He sat back in his chair, “But believe me, if there was any inclination he was interested in me-”

“Alright, set it up.” You brushed off, nonchalantly, which was quickly met by a loud cheer of celebration from him.

He went to work quickly, texts at three in the morning on if it was appropriate for him to bring flowers for you, and whether or not you felt a coffee date was just a bit too casual.

Which is how you found yourself in a snooty New York bar, one beer in, wearing a dress Rafa had chosen for you. He had yet to show, and through it was still fifteen minutes until the time you had agreed upon, you were beginning to wonder if he ever would show.

“Y/N?” You heard.

You whipped around, only to be met with exactly the opposite of who you expected. Rafa had restrained himself from describing him - something about the element of surprise, and a poet’s first sight of love and blah blah blah.

He was certainly something. You didn’t know what to focus on, really, there was just so much to take in.

Then he smiled, and there was nothing else to look at. He raised his eyebrow expectantly at you, and you realized he was waiting for something from you.

“Daveed.” You answered, much more breathless than you wished to be.

“What brings you to New York?” You asked, after an extensive background of just how proud he was to be a west coast native.

“Broadway, I’m in rehearsal for a show right now.” He brushed it off, as if it was nothing out of the ordinary.

Ooh, la, la! The lavish life of a Broadway actor!” You mused, ordering a water.

“Right.” He laughed, “Hardly lavish. This is the only solid food I’ve eaten all week.” He pointed to the bowl of assorted nuts, which he had been nervously picking at all night.

“Maybe we should have gotten dinner instead.” You faltered for a moment, realizing just how flirty that came off. He huffed out a laugh at your embarrassment.

“There’s always next time.” He told you, “Although, maybe we should be careful. Rafa might actually have a heart attack if he knows he set this up.”

You felt his hand on your knee - the first intimate moment you shared. You suddenly remember the rant Rafa had gone on that you half-listened to. The poet’s first sight of love.

“I had it with you.” Rafa told you, “When I met you, I knew I loved you. Pure, platonic, creative love.” You cooed out an awe, attempting to pinch his cheek, which he batted away, “I think there could be something there between you. Just give it a chance!”

“Do you have a pen on you?” You asked frantically as Daveed fished one out. You snatched a napkin from the stack near the end of the bar, scribbling away as fast as your hand would allow.

“What’s going on?” Daveed asked after several minutes of your insistent writing. “Did I do something?”

“No.” You mumbled, “You’re fine. Just-” Your pen faltered, you took a breath and met his gaze, “We should go out again.”

“Okay.” He said excitedly. “Whatever you say. When? Where?”

“Tomorrow morning? Breakfast before you go back to your ‘starving actor’ gig?” You stuffed the napkins into your purse, recapping his pen, shoving it in his hands.

“Keep it, it seems like you’re putting it to better use.” He glanced at his watch, checking the time. “We should get going, I have a hot date tomorrow morning that I can’t miss.” He tucked your hair behind your ear, balancing the pen on your ear.

He escorted you to the curb outside, quickly hailing a cab for you.

“Can I ask? What were you writing?”

You paused, wondering if it was too early to share. You took the plunge, fishing in your purse for the first napkin you could find. You pushed it into his hand without second thought and climbed into the taxi before you could second guess yourself.

He watched for a moment as your taxi retreated into the busy street, letting out a breath that was visible in the cold New York air.

He unfolded the napkin, barely able to make out your rushed handwriting.

The poet’s first sight of love - why Rafa may one day be my maid of honor.

everything sucks forever | a night in the woods mixtape

for lori m. - fifteen-year-old horror aficionado and train tracks lurker. 

*an assortment of altpop feels for all you maes and greggs and beas and anguses out there*

[ listen to me here ]  [ track list under the cut, if you don’t like surprises ]

Keep reading

Dating Jackson would include

- grabbing the wheel from him when he’s driving because he thinks it’s a good idea to pick up a cd from the ground or eat fries at the same time he drives n ur like wtf Jackson

- y'all’s kitchen is bare, lmao, there’s like a two year old box of oatmeal and a jar of pickles because all you do is order out together

- Jackson placing a little heart the same color as your favorite color in his bio as a little tiny symbol for his love for you

- Jackson trying to drag you out of bed at ass o clock in the morning all like “let’s go for a hike babe :-)” but then 5 minutes later he’s trapped between your thighs because no babe :-) lets go the fuck to sleep

- y'all almost about to get it on and you’re all in the mood then out of nowhere jacksons like “here comes ur wild and sexy man” and the moods ruined, you’re going to bed, he’s standing there in a bright yellow thong probably all confused

- mark and him always eating your goddamn snacks and you’re like this is why I bought you guys your own???

- him trying to take selfies with you at the most inappropriate times like you’re eating breakfast and still have sleep in your eye and he’s getting all weirdly close to u with his camera

- you and bambam giggling together and playing games on his phone while you played w his hair and Jackson walks up and plops himself between you guys like hey what’s up :-) what’s going on here. :-) leave bambam :-)

- trying to watch movies with him but he keeps asking questions the entire time until you shut him up by shoving popcorn in his mouth (or your tongue, depends on ya mood)

- surprising him during Christmas time with tickets back home so you can both see his parents, and it’s cute and all until you have to deal with him crying on your shoulder for like 2 hours but even then he’s still cute

- Jackson probably repeatedly shushing you while you’re making out in his room but then when sex comes he’s probably the type to want to hear u scream and ur like Jackson make up ur mind

- scaring him by blowing into his ear from behind him when he’s not paying attention and he almost like throws himself on the floor because he’s so dramatic

- “I hurt myself, now you gotta kiss the boo boo” “where did you hurt yourself?” “My lips” “….anyways,”

- tucking him into bed and takin off his shirt and putting him into pajamas when he comes home and passes out after an incredibly long day

- feeling Jackson pepper little kisses along your cheeks and neck before he leaves in the mornings, spending too much time so they have to send Jaebum in to come grab him but even jaebums like … omg aw…but we gotta go Jackson

- sometimes you’ll go swimming together and whenever you get into your bikini Jackson literally shields your entire backside as you walk and glares around him like he looks like an irritated seagull and you’re like Jackson stop

- him putting all his weight on you when you sleep together and when you push him off he the type to take all the covers and leave you cold as hell

- Jackson….aka the cutest little love bug who you want to squeeze because you love them but also because they probably annoying you half to death, but he works with you so well and you both would be so in love it’s ridiculous, what the other doesn’t have the other makes up for and it just makes sense. Plus Jackson the type to love you hard once he realized he did, so that’s always a plus