DeckLove turned 1 today
One year and almost 2000 posts later…
- 88 people have submitted their entry to be listed on the Diviner Directory
- Over 30 people have participated in the deck #collection tag
- The tag system was improved midway to include decks you have created for yourselves, deck modifications, and card comparisons
- I also tried to make it a useful tool for exploring different card depictions (for example: The Fool, Three of Swords)
- There are 7 “reblog this…” posts to talk about decks
- This two card spread has been my most popular post
A directory without entries would make no sense. A tag system for myself alone would be too much. “Reblog this…” posts without your participation would not spark any conversation.
You make DeckLove come to life, you bring meaning to what it does.
All of you are fantastic and I am overwhelmed by how wonderful you have been with me this year. This community is awesome and I am happy I was able to create the exchange space I wanted to.
I hope you have found a deck you connect with becuse you saw it here. I hope someone has found you through the directory to be their reader. I hope this blog has brought a smile to your face at least once.
I will keep on working to give back to this incredible community. Thank you so much for being there 😊