Can I request an hc where RFA + V and Saeran react to MC having a boyfriend that's not in the RFA, but the guys still like her? Like, maybe she talks about him on the messenger, or sends pictures of the two, or even invites him to the RFA party and they are jealous and try to flirt with MC and things like that? Maybe they even try to make her boyfriend jealous of MC's relationship with the RFA members? I'm sorry if this makes no sense.
Hellohello~ Thank you very much for your patience!!
I didn’t include V. He doesn’t really seem to be the type to act on his jealousy, nor reveal it… He’d just try to be happy for you, and try not to get in the way of your relationship…
And I’m pretty sure you meant more of a long-term thing where her boyfriend would get jealous buuuut… if I did that, the reactions would only be the same thing for each character… I’m sorry if this isn’t exactly what you wanted, I was really tired while writing this but, I tried to make it work ^^
was actually the one who introduced you to your boyfriend… by accident, that is.
Yoosung had only been showing you around his campus, and by chance, the two of
you had bumped into a teaching assistant from one of his classes.
said assistant, only a year older than you as it turned out, had fallen in love
with you at first sight, and promptly flirted with you, eventually getting your
number and persistently courting you. You’d been flattered by his dedication,
and decided to give the relationship a try—he seemed really genuine after all.
- Well, Yoosung wasn’t really happy about this, but he didn’t
want to be a downer when you seemed so happy with your boyfriend
- But it became painfully obvious that Yoosung didn’t like him
- He’d suddenly go offline whenever you began retelling your
dates to Jaehee on the chatroom
- Did his best to avoid talking about your boyfriend, and when
you asked, Yoosung would brush off your questions with a, “Hm? Oh, he’s fine”
and proceed to change the subject
- Your boyfriend also mentioned how Yoosung was very curt
towards him in classes lately…
- Despite the obvious distaste Yoosung showed towards him,
though, Yoosung would never try to interfere with your relationship.
- You brought your boyfriend as your plus one to the RFA
party, but you hadn’t mentioned it to Yoosung since he always changed the
subject and refused to listen, anyway
- He looked hurt when he saw you walk into the party with your
boyfriend, and even ran off to the bathroom stalls.
- At first, you were going to chase after him, but your boyfriend
took the role upon himself instead, telling you to trust him. You stood outside
the bathroom, waiting, and hoping to catch some of their conversation. It wasn’t
long before you heard their voices raise against each other, but you willed
yourself not to cut in.
- “I liked her long
before you did! Why do you think I even brought her to the campus that day?! I
wouldn’t just bring her around for the hell of it. I was planning to confess to
her… But you ruined it by following us and flirting with her the whole time!”
- “…Yoosung. Do you
think MC is an amazing person?”
- “Huh? Of course I do…?”
Yoosung sounded confused by the question.
- “In that case, shouldn’t
you have been more aware that others would easily notice her good qualities as
well? From the moment I saw her, I knew she was different from any other woman
I’ve ever met. That’s why I made a move on her. It’s your own loss for being a
- Yoosung fell silent.
- “Anyway, you should
get back to the party soon. You and I both know how hard she worked on it. The
least you can do is try to enjoy it a bit, you know?”
- Your boyfriend stepped out soon after his parting statement,
and you followed him, asking him in a whisper, “Hey, don’t you think you were a
bit harsh back there?”
- He hung an arm around your shoulder. “I only spoke the
truth. He has to grow up someday. He can’t be babied by you guys forever.”
- Yoosung didn’t talk
to you about the incident, but you knew he took your boyfriend’s words to heart
because he stopped avoiding talks about your relationship, and even giving you
advice whenever you needed it. It wasn’t a major change, but it made you think,
maybe he really has grown up a bit.
- He’s always been against you having a boyfriend, dead set on
convincing you that, “All men are wolves.”
- He took you to a play that demonstrated this concept, one
that his friend happened to be acting in, hoping you would realize from the
tragic love story in the play that men were up to no good.
- … Yeah. Bad move, Zen.
- That same friend of his developed an interest in you for
some reason, and eventually managed to charm you enough to get you to date him.
- Zen was reluctant, but he did trust his friend to take
proper care of you, so he tried to resist complaining
- Still… he couldn’t help the jealousy that pooled in his
chest every time his friend talked about you
- “MC’s so sweet and
considerate! I’m surprised she hasn’t had much experience with dating before,
seriously, she’s an amazing girlfriend!”
- “I know…” Zen replied glumly, not in the mood—never in the
mood, to listen about how you doted over your boyfriend
- “And it’s so hard to
resist touching her, she’s seriously beautiful, even though she doesn’t realize
- “…I know,” Zen repeated himself, slightly angrier this time.
- “Do you think I should
ask her to fuck next time? She does seem a bit prude about tha-“
- Zen cast his friend an incredulous look. “Don’t say that.
Just because she’s not jumping into bed with you doesn’t mean that she’s a
prude. And you’re her boyfriend, don’t talk about her as if she’s some one
- “Zen,” his friend
laughed, “What’s got you so riled up? She’s just a girl. You know that actors
like us can have any girl we want. She should be happy I even looked at her or
- Anger rose to the silver-haired actor’s chest, but he
clenched his jaw and held back his words. Instead, he complained to you,
- “MC… haven’t you ever considered getting a different boyfriend?
Maybe someone who’s, well, more handsome, more suitable for you,” Zen suddenly
said in a call one night, causing you to furrow your eyebrows in confusion
- He wouldn’t tell you the reason, but he wouldn’t need to,
- You found your boyfriend having sex with some random girl (that
he probably picked up from the streets) when you had been visiting his
apartment, hoping to surprise him. Well. Turns out you were the one surprised
- But… you didn’t want to break up with him. It sounded
stupid, but he’d made you feel like he really loved you… like he really thought
you were beautiful… Maybe it was because he was an actor, but it felt so real.
- So you didn’t say anything about your boyfriend’s cheating.
But you found yourself feeling more and more depressed as the days passed and
you stayed in a relationship with him
- Zen was the one who came to your apartment, bringing meals
for you, movies to keep you distracted, blankets to build a fort…
- Often fell asleep with you in his arms when the two of you
were worn out from everything else
- You found yourself enjoying these moments with Zen a lot,
and you’d turn down your boyfriend’s requests for dates… But he knew you were
with Zen, because your scent would linger on Zen’s clothing.
- He got more and more jealous, and even forced himself into
your apartment, demanding you to spend a night with him to prove you weren’t
cheating with Zen, ignoring your protests and using his strength to deny you
the ability of escaping
- It was lucky that Zen had planned to drop by, and he quickly
threw your boyfriend off of you, easily restraining him and landing continuous hits
- When all was done and dealt with, you were single again, and
Zen was right by your side, sighing as he said,
- “See? I told you, all men are wolves.”
- “…Even you, Zen-oppa?”
- His cheeks flushed from your comment, but he quickly changed
the subject to avoid your question.
- She did her best to be subtle about her distaste for the man
you called “boyfriend.”
- See, thing is, you had already captured her interest
(and heart cough cough)from the first few days you’d met
- And you hadn’t mentioned that you had a boyfriend. Until
- “You want to invite someone to the party? Is it a friend?
Family member?” she asked in the chatroom, curious
- “Huh? Oh~ No, it’s my boyfriend!” You replied with a picture
of you and your boyfriend, clearly proud to show off
- When V mentioned the photo quality was really good, you sent
a few more, explaining that your boyfriend was a photographer and used a high
quality camera to take pictures on dates. The chatroom filled with your
lovey-dovey couple photos, and you even started to talk about your boyfriend
- Jaehee watched this go on for a while before she
interrupted, texting, “Hey. Back on topic, there isn’t enough room for an extra
guest. Don’t invite him. We can not accommodate for him.”
- …Which confused you. You knew there was more than enough
room for another hundred guests, especially since you had invited most of them
- Perhaps there was another reason that you didn’t know about,
so you decided to let it go.
- However, when one of the guests said they couldn’t make it
to the party, Jaehee had no excuse to hold you back from bringing your
- You couldn’t help but notice how, although Jaehee was
professional to all the other guests, she was curt and tight-lipped when
interacting with your boyfriend, and almost seemed like she was glaring at him.
- Minus the “almost.”
- When you asked her about her behaviour, she averted her eyes
as she subconsciously jutted out her bottom lip. “I don’t like your boyfriend,”
she mumbled, cheeks reddening.
- It surprised you a lot—you never pegged her to be the
jealous type, and actually… why was she jealous in the first place?
- She bit her lip, deciding it was now or never to admit her
feelings. “MC… I really, really like you,” she said almost in a whisper. “I
really do. But I know you’re happy with your boyfriend… I can see that with how
you look at him and how he smiles at you, and how happy you look in all your
photos… It makes me jealous every time but I really love you and I want you to
be happy, so… I’ll be okay even if you don’t like me back.”
- You could only stare, lost for words.
- “I know you’re probably confused… and I know this is out of
character, b-but… I can’t help it. This is the first time I’ve liked someone so
much. I don’t understand these emotions myself, I’m sorry,” Jaehee said,
quickly removing her glasses to wipe her tears with the back of her hand. “Just
pretend you never heard me. I-I’ll move on. Don’t worry about it. Really.”
- And then she ran off, not giving you a chance to respond.
But both of you knew that no matter how you answered her, it wouldn’t be a good
one. Still, you would’ve liked to thank her for her feelings, at the very least…
- But the next time she talked to you, it was as if the
incident had never happened in the first place.
- Considering he wasn’t really “allowed” to have feelings for
anyone, he could only show his (
overwhelming) jealousy in the subtlest of ways
- Or well, at least he thought it was subtle, you know?
- He hacked into your phone and programmed it so that any
photos you tried to send of you and your boyfriend would automatically be
deleted… AND a photo of himself cosplaying would be sent to your boyfriend’s
- When you complained about it, he reassured you that it was
merely a bug
- You believed him at first
- But his jealousy became blatantly obvious at the party, when
you brought your boyfriend along
- Seven was literally hanging all over you, basically trapping
you in his hugs the entire time and making your boyfriend feel awkward
- Forced you to sit on his lap during dinner through pure
- Took a lot of selfies with you
- Blew kisses to you at least a thousand times throughout the
- Even kissed you on the cheek every few minutes after he got
- Well, with Seven’s unnecessary interference, your boyfriend
felt really, really uncomfortable.
- “Hey, you know, if this was a way to tell me you weren’t
interested in me anymore, well, I got the message. You could’ve just told me
yourself,” your boyfriend muttered, “So uhm, this is it, we’re breaking up I
- Before you could even explain the misunderstanding, Seven
had his hands clamped over your mouth and pulled you into a hug, preventing you
from chasing after your now-ex.
- “Don’t go after him,” he whispered into your ear, sounding
pained. “Please… look at me instead.”
- You never noticed that Jumin was jealous at all
- He hid it very well, and even appeared interested in your
relationship with your boyfriend, often asking questions
- It wasn’t until the RFA party that you started to notice
something seemed off about Jumin
- He (and Driver Kim) picked you up from the apartment, even
though you said your boyfriend had no problem doing so… Jumin had even bought a
fancy dress that was exactly your size (even though he had never asked you) as
well as matching shoes and accessories…
- You didn’t think much of it—maybe he did this for everyone?
- You didn’t notice the dark smirk that crossed his expression
when you walked out of the apartment wearing everything he’d bought. To him, it
was like he already marked you as his.
- The ride to the party was quiet, with Jumin acting as the
perfect gentleman when he led you in and out of the car.
- “…Why are you holding my waist like this?” you asked
- He smiles back pleasantly, “I’m only acting as a proper
escort, MC. Don’t worry.”
- Camera flashes made you turn your head, and you remembered that
the man beside you was Jumin Han, a young, hot, and highly sought-after
corporate director. Your relationship with him appeared much more intimate
because of the way he held you, earning murmurs from the surrounding crowds. Even
though he claimed it was a professional gesture, you knew better.
- …Especially from the jealous expression on your boyfriend’s
face, you could tell that the way Jumin touched you must have looked far from
- You’d hardly entered the party hall when your boyfriend
stormed past you, anger flashing in his eyes. “So this is why you didn’t want me
to pick you up? So you could show off to the world that you’re Jumin Han’s
- The fact that his first words to you were to express his
anger upset you. You’d put in so much time into your appearance, couldn’t he at
least have said something about that? Or maybe even greet you like a normal
boyfriend would, with a hug and/or a kiss? But no, he had to yell at you
- Jumin came up behind you, placing a hand on your shoulder to
ask if you were okay—god that made your boyfriend mad, because Jumin was acting
as if he was the boyfriend.
- You stared questioningly at Jumin, who watched with a
satisfied smirk as your boyfriend moodily left the party. Had he intended that…?
- But… Jumin’s usual dense character made you doubt it.
- His stupidity played to benefit him, for once……
- Really jealous that he wasn’t the one who could claim you as
- Often texted your boyfriend from your phone when you were
busy, telling him to come back later
- Cuddled with you often—shamelessly
- Whenever you went on dates, he would call for you to come
back, sounding helpless. The trick never failed. You’d always come back to his
arms… even though you weren’t his.
- But he wanted you to belong to him, so, so bad.
- Saeran made it clear that he didn’t like your boyfriend
- Sent pictures of the two of you together to your boyfriend
to state that you were occupied
- Saeran would call you over so much that you’d spend more
days with him than your own boyfriend
- But the sexual tension was hiiiiiiiiigh…
- He’d always make sure to touch you as much as he could while
still maintaining a platonic image
- But his gaze would linger a little long on your face
- His voice, almost always a little too close to your ear,
sending shivers down your spine
- His gentle touch, too comfortable– too comfortable because his arms made you feel so warm and secure that
you could just fall asleep, but you didn’t feel that with your actual lover
- Being with Saeran felt so right, and that was exactly why it
- Your boyfriend had more bursts of anger as time passed—“I
always smell his scent on you! There’s no way you’re not cheating when you’re
close enough for his scent to rub off this strongly on you!”
- To which you would always protest that you weren’t attracted
to Saeran like that—but you were—and that you would never cheat—so why did you
feel so guilty—and that you were faithful.
- But your boyfriend couldn’t take it anymore. He couldn’t
stand how close you were to some man he hardly knew. So after enough weeks of
arguing whether you were with Saeran or not, he finally broke up with you.
- You felt conflicted—you knew it was mainly your fault, but
it wasn’t like you hadn’t liked him at all, because you did.
- The break-up did hurt, but Saeran was there with you, every
step of the way, hugging you tightly—with a relieved smile on his face of
- Maybe you could finally belong to him now, instead.