- Yang: Weiss! What are you doing here? I thought you were at home in Atlas!
- Weiss: I was but I escaped. My father tried to keep me locked inside but I had to get out of there after he slapped me and this was-
- Taiyang: HE DID WHAT?
- Weiss: Oh, you must be Mr Xiao Long. I hope you don't mind my sudden arrival but I really had no where else to go-
- Taiyang: Oh you precious little snowflake, it's okay! You'll be safe here. Now, why don't you head inside with Yang and catch up while I run a quick errand?
- *Taiyang waits for Weiss and Yang to walk inside the house before walking to his car, driving to the airships, taking the airship to Atlas, before smashing through Jacques Schnee's office window.*
- Jacques: WHAT THE-!
- *Taiyang punches him in the jaw*
- Taiyang: I got a flat tire, my flight was delayed by an hour, a baby was sick on me on the plane and I nearly died by a stray pigeon climbing up your building BUT THAT WAS WORTH IT!
rich people who pay to get a degree on arts even though there's no actual 'market' for it because they don't actually need to work *ARE* precious little snowflakes. you think most of these new lawyers and accountants etc actually chose it for passion or bc they need to make money? how many poor people do you think there was in that crowd of arts?