Getting Married to Cheryl Blossom Would Include...
Requested by anon: A future!imagine it’s Cheryl and reader’s wedding day? Thank you!
- Cheryl asked you to marry her right after college graduation
- She didn’t want to rush asking because she didn’t want you to feel tied down before leaving Riverdale to pursue your future
- You invite all of your family and friends to the event
- You know that Cheryl has next to no one to invite so you make sure to invite people from Riverdale to sit on her side of the aisle
- Waiting for Cheryl to come out
- Crying like a nerd when she came out because a) she looked amazing and b) you can’t believe that you actually get to marry her
- She was surprised that people actually came for her
- Saying your vows and exchanging rings
- During the party afterwards Cheryl can’t stop calling you her wife
- Basically not being able to keep your hands off each other
- Lots of dancing and celebrating
- Cheryl pulling you to the side and thanking you for making the wedding feel magical
- Throughout the honeymoon, Cheryl will make a point to tell anyone who would listen that you’re her wife and that she’s married to you