- we still don’t have water (i live in an apartment building and we have a water tank, but many people don’t have ANY water at home)
- classes at schools in lima (the capital city) have been suspended again - they resume on wednesday
- my uni has postponed classes: i was supposed to start tomorrow but they will start on the 27th
- right now, a jail is on fire
- many bridges have fallen and cities at the north of the country are now completely inaccesible
- probably the rains and mudslides won’t stop for at least a month
also: i’m temporarily closing my studyblr. from now on i’m only going to share info about the situation here in peru. i know i don’t have a lot of followers and many of you have been ignoring this (which makes me feel really sad and dissapointed at the studyblr community) but it doesn’t feel right to go on like nothing is happening. if you want to contact me and ask me how can you help, i’ll be happy to tell you all i know.