HC - some little JDonica things (please don’t reblog)
- whenever JD isn’t wearing his trench coat, veronica steals it and wraps herself up in it. she’s so smol that the hem of it reaches the floor on her.
- they’ve definitely made out in a 7-11 and been asked to leave more than once.
- they’re also totally that teenage couple that goes to a movie/drive in and doesn’t even remember half of the film because they were making out the whole time. At least Veronica probably tries to pay attention at first.
- they go to the library a lot and about 90% of the time they curl up and read together or read to each other quietly. the other 10% is more making out bc they’re teenagers like lbr.
- JD does more cooking than Veronica, but she helps out where she can and at least commits to learning how to make a few of his favorite things and they like to surprise each other with their favorite dinners.
- they make mixtapes for each other because they’re huge fucking nerds. the glove compartment in Veronica’s car is just filled with them and they’re all a weird mix of jazz, rock, punk and classical music. Veronica also sneaks some Madonna on there. JD isn’t complaining. they probably sing along.
- skipping classes to go lay in the middle of the football field and watch the clouds go by and talk about the universe. probably making out on the football field as well.
- leaving notes in each others locker and not always cute tuff but sometimes just dumb shit and inside jokes that nobody else understands.
- JD getting detention for getting into fights and Veronica either just staying with him or getting detention herself so she can stay. the monitor makes them sit on opposite ends of the classroom bc it’s supposed to be punishment, not cuddle time but they just end up throwing shit at each other and moving around whenever the monitor isn’t looking until they’re siting beside each other.
- also veronica keeping a small first aid kit in her locker for whenever he gets into fights and insisting on patching him up as much she can. and eventually she runs out of regular bandaids and starts giving him hello kitty bandaids lmao
- the two of them going to the mall and trying on the most ridiculous clothes there. poofy dresses and bedazzled jackets and laughing at each other and being dumb.
Veronica and JD just being normal teenagers in love and having fun and being kids and doing dumb shit and taking care of each other that is all.