He was a Marauder but he hurt them all in one way or another.
that part is lined because I’m not sure if you are aware??
All canon, I won’t argue but please explain to me how you delete Peter Pettigrew from existence when you hate him based on canonical evidence???
YOU TELL ME HE BETRAYED THEM THEREFORE HE DOESN’T DESERVE TO BE INCLUDED?
Please explain to me, how James hated Peter before he died? Please do this, so I get your perspective.
James Potter trusted PETER BLOODY PETTIGREW WITH HIS LIFE.
So what I get from this is you don’t trust James Potter now? You don’t trust the husband of Lily Evans? Are you sure about that? I don’t think so.
Can I be brutally honest with you?
James Potter loved Peter
Sirius Black loved Peter
Remus Lupin loved Peter
and you know what? Peter loved them back until he was defeated by the fear that consumed him and he found his life more important than theirs. Remus wouldn’t have done it, Sirius wouldn’t have done it, James wouldn’t have done it but Peter was never as strong as them. He is complex and that’s what makes the Marauders so perfect, because none of them are.
Let’s see what we miss when you delete Peter from the narrative:
The silent boy who everyone thought didn’t belong with the Marauders
but he did
the one proof that shows James wasn’t an arrogant asshole to the people he cared about until he got his head out of his ass around the fifth year
the rat that helped them get into the Shrieking Shack when Remus had his transformations?? OH MY GOD HE ACTUALLY HELPED THEM??
Just riddle me this…
Why does the Marauders’ Map has four names on it when you insist on making fanfic and fan art for three?
Explain that to me and we are good but if you fail, I won’t stop ranting about this.
Just a blast from the past with a quick request that because this is a SFW blog (aka rated G for general audiences) if you see that there is an inappropriate bot reblog on any of my posts please message me with a heads up that it’s there so I can remove it. Thanks! 😸
Some absolutely phenomenal cosplays from Saturday at Indiana Comic Con!! I’m pretty sure this was the most crowded that the con has ever been but that didn’t put a damper on the overall experience! Had a blast and lots of laughs with @thejaratelady!
Tagged by: @mila-the-mockingbird (Thanks! And also apologies to my followers/mutuals who may be sick of seeing me do these, but I’m bored at work and the phone hasn’t rang in about a half hour, so I’m doing this.)
1. asked someone to marry you: Innocent, and always will be, do not want to get married.
2. kissed one of your friends: Guilty, all three of my girlfriends were friends before we dated, and also that time I kissed Max, who is a better kisser than at least one of my exes.
3.danced on a table in a bar or tavern: Innocent
4.ever told a lie: Guilty, because duh, everyone has lied about something.
5.had feelings for someone whom you can’t have: Guilty, because despite my current aloofness at the idea of sex or a romantic relationship, I was once a very horny teenager and had crushes on basically any girl who would give me the time of day
6.ever kissed someone of the opposite sex: Guilty
7. ever kissed someone of the same sex: Guilty
8. kissed a picture: Can I declare a mistrial? I’m sure I must have done this or something akin to it when I was super young, but I honestly can’t remember.
9. slept in until 5pm: Innocent, I skip right past that shit and wake up at 8:45PM every night for work.
10.fallen asleep at work or school: Guilty, fallen asleep at school a couple times, but I work alone so sleeping is out of the question.
11.held a snake: Guilty, in like a nature museum setting, never had one as a pet.
12. been suspended from school: Innocent by the skin of my teeth, a teacher mistook a fist fight for a game of ‘keep away’ apparently, so I only got detention for the black eye I gave that jerk Alex Batoff.
13. stolen something: Guilty as FUCK back in middle school me and my friend Rafael were kleptomaniacs like no ones business and the high schoolers working at Mapes Toys were not paid enough to give a shit. This is a habit I have definitely kicked, getting caught stealing plastic card protectors at a comic shop, for no other reason than they were there to steal, and having the cops called on you when you’re 14 REALLY makes you re-think those kinds of decisions.
14.done something you regret: Guilty
15. laughed until what you were drinking came out of your nose: Innocent
16. caught a snowflake on your tongue: Innocent
17.sat on a roof top: Guilty, the roof at my old house in Ardmore was the setting for a couple impromptu jam sessions, and my friend Rasan’s old apartment had a killer roof to hang out on.
18. sang in the shower: Innocent
19. been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on: Guilty, and I was wearing a pair of those god awful Tripp pants with all the shit on them like chains and studs and stuff, and they were SO heavy when they were waterlogged I could barely get back to the surface.
20. slept naked: Guilty, it’s just how I do.
21. made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry: Guilty and just… ugh… the worst feeling.
22. been in a band: Guilty, from the age of 13 up until about four years ago, I was always in at least one gigging band. But overnight shift and actually having bills and responsibilities put a huge damper on that. I do really want to get back on stage but… I’m a social recluse and the one guy I know who plays drums doesn’t really play that often anymore, and I hate meeting new people… kind of a bind I put myself in.
23. shot a gun: Guilty, been to a couple different ranges with my brother Andrew, we enjoy trying to out-marksman each other. A proud moment when I put .40 caliber bullets through 7 of the 8 holes Andrew had made a smiley face on our silhouette target with using a .38. I didn’t ENTIRELY miss the one eye, but it still didn’t count and made our happy boy look like a mutant.
24. donated blood: Guilty
25.eaten alligator meat: Guilty. A restaurant out in New Hope (I don’t remember which one and it’s probably not on the menu anymore anyway since this was probably 12-13 years ago) had fried alligator and it was amazing.
26.eaten cheesecake: Guilty, I’m not usually a sweets person, but the little savory tang of a good cheesecake can persuade me sometimes.
27. still loved someone you shouldn’t: Guilty, but honestly I think that was more my fuckass brain needing a medication adjustment than actual ‘feelings’… since they went away once I started taking lithium for my bi-polar shit.
28. have/had a tattoo: Guilty, only have one so far, four planned out but MONEY.
29. been too honest: Guilty.
30. ruined a surprise: I was going to say innocent, but this made me remember when Star Wars Ep. 1 had just come out and I read a tie-in kids book about Darth Maul that spoiled him killing Qui-Gon Jin, and I accidentally spoiled that for the my family and the people around us in the theater when we went to see it.
31.ate in a restaurant and got so bloated you can’t walk after: GUILTY. Shout out to the Chinese buffet in Plymouth Meeting.
32. erased someone in your friends list: Guilty, people from other bands would friend me on facebook, but once I stopped being in bands/gigging I deleted most of them because all they ever did was spam flyers to shows I couldn’t go to because of when I work.
33. dressed in a man’s clothes: Guilty.
34.dressed in a woman’s clothes: Guilty, the ‘dress up box’ I had as a kid was very gender neutral and had some girls stuff in it since my brother and I never really went through a ‘girls are icky’ phase and thusly were some of the only boys in our respective grades that girls would actually want to play/hang out with. And if the girl your little kindergarten heart has a crush on says you’d look pretty in a bonnet, you put on that bonnet.
35. joined a pageant: Innocent
36. been told you’re beautiful by someone who meant it: Innocent
37. still have communication with your ex: Guilty, different levels of communication with all three, ranging from “I’m friends with her current boyfriend anyway so the three of us hang out sometimes” to “She sometimes will like something I’ve retweeted”
38. cheated on someone: Guilty I hate to say. I tried to use it as ammo to have my ex break up with me, but she just straight up forgave me, which made me ending things a couple months later that much worse. Wasn’t worth it at all and it’s definitely my biggest regret in life by a country mile.
39. got totally drunk the night before an important exam: Innocent
40.a total stranger treated you by paying your fare: Innocent
41. got so angry that you cried: Innocent, I don’t really angry cry, I just kind of… start to shake/vibrate.
42. tried to stay away from someone for their own good: Innocent
43. actually murdered someone: Innocent. And why do online surveys have this question, I mean, 99% of people the answer is innocent, and if you ARE guilty of murder but not been caught, you’re probably not going to confess as such on the internet for no reason.
44. thought about mass murder: Innocent. I’ve definitely thought about killing A person here and there, but never like… genocide.
45. actually committed a mass murder: Guilty, I am death destroyer of worlds and all who cross my path sha- MOM IM DOING A THING ON THE INTERNET YOU’RE MAKING ME LOOK SUPER NOT TOUGH RIGHT NOW MOM COME ON GET OUT OF MY ROOM NO I WONT WASH OFF MY SHARPIE TATTOO OF A SKULL ITS EDGY OH MY GOD STOP ILL WASH IT OFF JUST STOP USING MOM SPIT TO TRY AND CLEAN IT OFF THAT’S GROSS Is dinner almost ready?
46. rode in a stranger’s vehicle: Guilty, I mean I technically ‘knew’ the guy but only for like an hour.
47. stalked someone: Innocent
48. had a girlfriend: Guilty
49. had a boyfriend: Innocent 50. totally drunk during a holiday: Guilty, duh.
Not tagging anyone because I just did one of these not too long ago and I feel like it’s hasn’t been enough time between them. If you even made it this far, go ahead and do it if you want.