JIMIN “SEXUAL”-”LOST”-”LOVE” PLAYLIST?!
*In this post the word SEX will be replaced by “RAMEN” (for the lolz)
Ok, So no one have been talking about this. Even if whoever I asked said he shared the same reaction as me. JIMIN SPOTIFY PLAYLIST YALL. Almost half (8/19) of it is just about ramen, like all kinds of ramen. Does it mean that he “JOAH? JOAH!” ramen that much? But there is more than just ramen. Let’s look at it together:
SONGS ABOUT RAMEN:
The talk about how good the ramen was.
Travis Garland - Motel Pool: Washing worries with ramen in a motel.
- Wiz Khalifa - Stayin Out All Night: Take me home to have ramen after staying out all night.
- T.I. - Private Show: Going to a private restaurent to be served some hot ramen with expensive thin chopsticks.
Kehlani - Alive: feeling alive after the one who used to make ramen with you left?
- Kehlani - The Way: “It’s the way you love, the way you make ramen … babe”.
Miguel - Coffee: From a cup of delicious ramen at night to a cup of coffee in the morning
Ed Sheeran - Shape of You: Finding a sous-chef at the bar that will follow your lead at making ramen.
SONGS ABOUT BEING LOST & HARDSHIPS OF FAME: (WARNING, grab tissue)
- Eels - I need some sleep: “I need some sleep ..
I’m in too deep, and the wheels keep spinning ‘round. Everyone says I’m getting’ down too low. Everyone says you just gotta let it go”.
Justin Bieber - Mark My Words: “Oh I don’t wanna live a lie”
Frank Ocean - Lost: “ Lost, lost in the heat of it all”
- Ty Dolla $ign - Never Be The Same: “ Now I done seen a lot of things. Know the trouble the money and fame brings. This time I swear it’s different. I’m in the right place. I know I’m in the right place”
BREAKUPS / LOVE-HURT:
- Kehlani - You Should Be Here: “Don’t know where you went but you’re lost now“ (2015- I am sure he knew Kehlani only this year)
Miguel - face the sun: “No matter where I go I belong with you … you’re the only one” (2015. This one mmm)
gnash - i hate u, i love u: “If I were you I would never let me go” I second that. (2016)
Chris Brown - So Cold: “Damn, I want my baby back. It’s so cold without her . Cold without her . She’s gone”. (2009-My ghost senses tell me this one was adressed to his first love maybe)
BEING SO IN LOVE: (This one SCREAMS Jikook to me)
- Luke Christopher - Lot to Learn: JK: “If I was the music, would you be the dancer”. JM “If I was the sinner, would you be the preacher”
- DJ Snake - Let Me Love: Sang by ‘Justin bieber sanbaenim’ who is admired by kookie.
- Justin Bieber - Fa La La: A song about being so in love with someone, by sanbae and recommended by Bae.
By @mimibtsghost ^^