Fic Recs: Fluff
Some of my faves:
1. Hold My Breath (zarah5) - It’s possible — possible — that his three-week ban from the football pitch makes Louis just a tad antsy. Surely it’s not so bad that it warrants punishment in the form of his friends signing him up for a yoga class? Either way, Louis is determined to hate every second of it.
He didn’t count on a yoga instructor who wears flower-patterned headscarves and smiles like summer won’t end.
2. Shine (togetherwecouldbealright) - Louis is an actor who needs to get away from the real world. He does the only thing that he can and runs away, finding himself in a small town where he happens upon Harry. What Louis doesn’t expect is to somehow fall in love and end up having to face what he was running from all along.
3. As You Are (zarah5) - Five years after The X Factor launched his career as a radio host and songwriter, Louis Tomlinson returns as a judge. Falling for a contestant is the last thing he needs. It’s also against his contract.
4. Sing When You’re Winning (hazmesentir) - Harry’s a chronically underpaid magazine intern and Louis is the Premier League’s first gay footballer and pretty much the last thing they need is each other.
6. It’s Hard To Look Right At You, Baby (kenziexo) - Coffee Shop AU where Louis is going through a dry spell, Zayn wants to be a good friend and help Louis find someone, and Harry ends up finding him instead.