say what you want about glee but it had the best wlw representation I have ever seen in a tv show.
- brittany being bi and her sexuality never being dismissed as her ‘just experimenting but eventually ending up with a guy because that’s what you need for a stable relationship’ like it happens to so many bi female characters
- santana never being reduced to the ‘soft lesbian’ or ‘butch lesbian’ stereotypes, and her sexuality never being the most prominent part of her personality
- just. this incredible quote: “the only straight I am is straight up bitch”
- sapphic demi lovato (!!!)
- straight girls supporting sapphic girls without anything resembling a ‘no homo’ claim (c.f. the ‘I kissed a girl’ episode)
- brittana being one of the three power couples and probably the only non-toxic relationship on this wreck of a show
- brittana being the most adorable