things I appreciate in Zelda: BotW
- The Arrow Lady in Kakariko Village just wants to bang Link. She doesn’t want to date him: she just wants to bang him. Her thirst is real and superficial and honestly I just appreciate her.
- that said, if marrying her got me an unlimited supply of arrows, I would marry the Arrow Lady in a heartbeat because wow am I bad at aiming at things
- the sweet girl in Hateno has a crush on Link after I rescued her sheep awww what a cutie
- there is a gentleman at one of the stables who just rambled on about how beautiful Link is for about ten minutes what a gem
- Paya is also a cutie who I would marry if the game would let me
- one time I was in Hyrule Field and it started downpouring, so Link and an NPC who was also on the road, ran for cover. We got to the cover and there was a little fire there. I talked to the NPC, and he said “We should stay here and share the fire until the rain stops!” So I did, and I sat by the fire until morning. At morning time, the NPC was still there, and he stretched out and yawned, implying that Link slept next to the guy all night.
- Several people have confused Link for a girl, and his reaction has been ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ not (ง'̀-‘́)ง which I appreciate
- The Head Researcher who is renown throughout Hyrule for their brilliance? A woman.
- There is a Goron who is heavily queer-coded and honestly I am here for Gay Gorons please and thank you Nintendo. IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE A LADY GORON THOUGH JUST SAYING.
- The implied reason for Link being a Silent Protagonist is A N X I E T Y like wow talk about #relatable
- The Gerudo Champion Urbosa is a Giant Lady with Amazing Abs who could Crush Link With Her Amazing Thighs and honestly we are so #blessed
- Sidon is a gift and I would gladly die for that handsome fish man
- I have two horses, their names are Daisy and Zero, they are terrible and I love them
- I am forty hours into this game. I have 9 hearts and 2/3s of an upgraded stamina wheel. I’ve completed two dungeons, ¾ths of the map is still a #mystery, I have no idea where to go from here and there does not seem to be an end in sight. Big Good Nintendo continues to be the Big Good of the gaming world.