Some of the most famous videos on Jack Kelly's YouTube channel include but are not limited to:
- His first video, filmed on a laptop with horrible camera quality
- His first speed drawing, creatively titled “so I can draw I guess”
- A 13 minute long spiel about Santa Fe filmed at 2:43 a.m.
- The Whisper Challenge ft. Crutchie, Davey, Katherine, Race, and Spot
- A sick cover of Santa Fe from Rent with Jack singing Collins’ part (though he played Roger in their school production of Rent fyi), Davey singing Mark’s part, and Crutchie singing Angel’s part (special guest: Les on the kazoo)
- A Vine compilation (rip)
- A video filmed by Crutchie on the day Jack got his wisdom teeth removed
- “haha this channel has been HACKED by Racetrack Higgins”
- An emotional vlog after Medda adopted Jack
This is an important lesson to remember when you’re having a bad day, a bad month, or a shitty year. Things will change: you won’t feel this way forever. And anyway, sometimes the hardest lessons to learn are the ones your soul needs most. I believe you can’t feel real joy unless you’ve felt heartache. You can’t have a sense of victory unless you know what it means to fail. You can’t know what it’s like to feel holy until you know what it’s like to feel really fucking evil. And you can’t be birthed again until you’ve died.
Alex Danvers was the complete opposite of her sister, Lena mused as she watched the DEO agent glance around the coffee shop, eyes scanning quickly past each of the patrons. Lena waved, nudging the mug towards the second chair at her table.
It was the first time she’d actively sought out Alex, going as far as asking Kara to pass along her phone number, so that Alex had the freedom to contact Lena when she was comfortable with the idea. Honestly Lena was terrified that she’d overstepped, spending the entire evening prior working up the courage to ask Kara to bridge the communication gap.