What are a few things you found really helpful to have while in the dorms?
- HOT WATER KETTLE (hide them when the RAs do room searches, don’t worry they will tell you beforehand that they will be searching, and literally they can’t touch anything so they will just walk in and glance around and leave)
- Fridge for sure
- Mini vacuum if you can get your hands on that
- if not then a duster
- Lysol or disinfecting wipes/disinfecting spray
- IF YOU HAVE A PRIVATE BATHROOM (aka not communal), bring a bathmat and hand soap.
- Extension cords galore
- Command Hooks
- Shoe rack lol it really keeps you and your roomies from tripping over shoes in the dark at night…
- ALWAYS HAVE FOOD AND WATER IN YOUR DORM ALWAYS just in case 1. you get hungry at 4AM and 2. (i hope not) there is an emergency lockdown.
- zip lock baggies
That’s all I can think of at the moment lol, my life was simple in the dorms I just slept and studied heh