- Dirk throws the stars and stripes shirt at Todd, and Todd is still holding it when Dirk starts the car and pulls out of the parking space
- When they reach their destination, Todd is wearing the shirt
- At some point during the same car journey, they switched places so that Todd was driving (”I stopped the car to check the map, and you got out to start digging!”)
- Despite Dirk’s terrible driving that first time in episode one, Todd seems happy to let him drive at the beginning of episode five, until this car journey, when he apparently decides Dirk is never allowed to drive again (”Dirk’s outside. Can you take him? Hes not good with… cars”)
Ergo, vis-a-vis, I forward a theory:
- Todd took his shirt off mid-car journey and Dirk veered off the road, nearly killing them both, at the sight of his compactly muscled body
This plaster guy is my favorite thing in my town??? He’s been here for years and I literally never want this to be explained to me, I’ve never spoken to anyone who knows why or how long he has been here and yet….he out here.
I JUST SAW SPIDER MAN: HOMECOMING IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!
Tom Holland is the best Peter Parker, the best Spider Man out there hands down!!! (My heart broke and I had tears in my eyes at some parts of the movie, because of his acting like oh my god!! I love him???)
And man, I wish we could’ve seen more Tony because I FUCKING LOVE TONY CINEMATIC UNIVERSE AND I WISH THERE WAS MORE TONY LIKE YOU ANTIS DRAMATIZED WITH YOUR SHIT TALKS BUT WHATEVER HE WAS STILL AMAZING