- Hermione: C'mon Pans! Girls are supposed to be nice! Sugar and Spice and Everything nice! That's the saying for a reason you know.
- Pansy: So? Some girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice... but I'm made of sugar and sass and everything badass! Like most Slytherin Girls.
- Hermione: [sighs] Really Pans?
- Pansy: You didn't really think I was going to agree did you?
- Hermione: I don't even know why I try to be honest...
- Pansy: Because you secretly want to be me. [winks]
- Hermione: No... that can't be it...
- Pansy: Because you wish you had this much confidence?
- Hermione: [shakes head]
- Pansy: [sighs] It's my ass isn't it?
- Hermione: IT DEFIES GRAVITY!! HOW!? I DON'T GET IT!!
Look I didn't know that you were in an abusive relationship and I apologize for that. But you can't say Karamel isn't abuse because it's not what you've been through. I did not mean to offend you to that level. I only meant to try and explain Karamel is abusive. Again I am deeply sorry you did not deserve to be in that relationship.