- Sakura: Sarada, how was school today?
- Sarada: Terrible. Inojin, that idiot, tried to kiss me. I kicked him between the legs for that.
- Ino: Oh you shouldn't have sweetie, he's gonna need those parts later.
- Sarada: Aunt Ino, you are here? (turns and notices her mom slipping a bill under the table) What are you guys doing?
- Sakura: Just drinking tea and gossiping, we haven't chatted in a while-
- Sarada: No, I mean, the thing you did under the table... Mama, are you betting on my lovelife again?
- Sakura: Honey, let me explain...
- Ino: Don't blame us, sweetie, your mama trained under the greatest gambler after all.
- Sarada: Urgh, I can't believe you, mama! I'm going to train with papa this evening because at least he doesn't gamble on my life choices.
- -same time, different location-
- Naruto: Soo... Boruto said Sarada let him borrow her notes today. Pay up, moron.
- Sasuke: Tch, that son of a bitch.
- Naruto: Sasuke, language!
- Sasuke: Sorry.
- Naruto: ... (waiting for his money)
- Sasuke: (whispers) That son of an idiot.
- Naruto: ... Okay I heard that!
1/2 I'm honestly mad and I want to share some thoughts. Lauren is not a good advocate for the community mainly bc she is not educated in our issues. We know that being bi, gay, etc. doesn't make you instantly aware, there's a lot of theory behind it (that have even discussed here) that she seems completely uninterested to learn. For example, she can't go 'love yourselves', 'accept who you are' and then lash out when we use our coping mechanisms in which shipping plays a huge role