- Watched Inuyasha as a kid. And Naruto. Lots of 90s/00s shonen anime, actually, which is a good seven decades old to him.
- Really misses coffee.
- May or may not have a soft spot for Irish Coffee.
- Don’t tell Commander Holt, he’d be disappointed
- Once set a pot of water on fire in the Castle’s kitchen and then blamed it on Keith when Hunk asked for an explanation.
- “The Red Lion is pretty well-aligned to fire, so it might give its paladin some abilities in that regard.”
- Keith has never felt so betrayed.
- He can waltz, but that’s about it for ballroom dances. Every time he tries something faster, or with even a hint of syncopation, he trips over his own feet.
- Allura thinks it’s funny.
- He can somehow breakdance, though? Everyone is very ??? about this.
“I mean, it’s not choreographed, so…”
“That doesn’t exactly explain anything!”
- One time, Coran caught him just standing in an empty room and screaming while holding his head between his hands. Not because of a flashback of anything, just screaming wordlessly at a wall for stress release. They don’t talk about it.
- Can do a catwalk strut. In five-inch heels. He’s proven it to the team but still hasn’t explained why, when, or how he learned to do it.
- Can flirt extraordinarily well for a mission. Cannot flirt with someone he’s actually interested in to save his life, unless it’s literally to save his life.
- Almost instituted a swear jar out of sheer annoyance with the paladins deliberately misusing curse words, but relented when Keith suggested they also make an ‘unnecessary death jokes’ jar.
- “It was one time, Keith. I don’t make that many jokes.”
- “The last time Hunk asked if you were craving something, both you and Lance said ‘the sweet release of death.’ You make so many morbid jokes that you’ve infected Lance! Lance! He’s, like, the peppiest guy in existence!”
- Has considered trying to challenge Hunk to an arm-wrestling contest.
- Hasn’t actually gone through with it.
- Once mistook Pidge for Matt while super dazed right after coming out of a cryopod. They haven’t talked about it.
- Had to bargain with Coran for shaving supplies. Coran thinks that Shiro should be growing out his facial hair. Shiro vehemently disagrees.