Hello :3 Once you get this SHARE 6 facts about yourself and send it to your 10 favorite blogs ✿♥‿♥✿
1. My left leg is just a tiny bit shorter than my right because of an accident I had when I was twenty-one.
2. I absolutely hate rodents: mice, rats, hamsters… I can deal with snakes and spiders but furry, little, four-legged vermin do me in!
3. My husband and I proposed to each other (equal in all things) 442 meters off the ground at the world’s highest restaurant in the Burj Kahlifa, in Dubai. It was too fancy and I was very uncomfortable. I’m uncomfortable with fancy.
4. We married in a courtroom and we were both wearing jeans - I was much more comfortable!
5. My favorite place in the whole world is Cortes Island in British Columbia. You have to take two ferries just to get there and it’s absolutely magical. The scenery is breathtaking and the island community is like some lost hippy commune - linen wearing vegans practicing laughing yoga around every corner!
6. I love to frolic, as seen here on Cortes:)