If we make accounts for MAMA voting now can we still vote tomorrow?
No if you make accounts now they will not be valid. We don’t register yet, we are waiting for their new membership policy to start and then immediately sign up to MAMA, so stay alert (read this post HERE to understand more). Voting starts at 6PM KST at 2017MAMA.com
This is what you can do now:
- Make multiple e-mails (in case temporary emails don’t work)
- Make more TWT/FB/Kakao accounts.
- Prepare a spreadsheet to put all your emails and passwords in together and to help you give accounts away in case they are too much for you to handle alone.
- Start mass creating IDs (it will be an ID competition just like Mwave)
- Install Opera Browser to vote for MAMA, it is a faster server and will hopefully speed up voting.
- Do not start fanwars, stay focused (sometimes it’s used as a strategy to harm both our fandom and BTS’ image but also distract you).
- Do not believe in hacks coming from non-experimented BTS blogs. Many fandoms result to hacking so stay on your guard.
- Be updated with fanbases for daily mass voting events.
- We are ALL starting the voting at 6PM KST of Oct 19. If we don’t a gap will get created.
BE READY! WE NEED EVERYONE ON THIS PROJECT!
Feel free to reblog to inform more ARMYs <3