’ you always know how to find that silver lining. ’
’ has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are? ’
’ you have the whitest teeth! you’ve got a hollywood smile! ’
’ you have the most beautiful eyes i’ve seen before. ’
’ i love your hair so much, it’s so pretty. ’
’ you have the best laugh in the universe. ’
’ you always dress so fabulous! you’ve got so much style! ’
’ you’re the best at anything and everything you do. ’
’ you are the smartest person i know! ’
’ sometimes i wonder why you’re my friend. ’
’ you’re the best friend anyone could ever ask for. ’
’ you always seem to have a solution for any problem. ’
’ you are the most attractive person i’ve had as a friend. ’
’ anything looks good on you! you’re perfect! ’
’ you always make the days a little brighter for people. ’
’ you’re like, really loved and adored, despite what you think. ’
’ anyone would be lucky to have you as a girl/boyfriend. ’
’ you’re going to make the best parent one day. ’
’ one day, you’re going to make someone so happy. ’
’ ever since i met you, i’d been the happiest i’ve ever been. ’
’ you are the perfect role model. ’
’ you deserve an award or something, you’re that great. ’
’ you did so good on that art work the other day! ’
’ that speech was phenomenal, left me speechless. ’
’ you’ve got an amazing face and i just want to stare at it all. ’
’ i could stare at you all day and never get tired. ’
’ you are the better looking out of the two of us. ’
’ you’re the smarter one out of the two of us. ’
’ you always smell so good. what perfume is that? ’
’ i’ll only get a make over, if you’re the one who does it. ’
’ i’d trust you with my life any day. ’
’ you have the biggest heart out of everyone i’ve ever met. ’
’ you are just the sweetest person ever. ’
’ you are so creative! i could never be that original. ’
’ your ideas are so beautiful and original, i love them. ’
’ you really do make a fantastic meal, the best i’ve ever had. ’
’ this is so delicious, oh my god, you’re amazing. ’
’ you do not need make up to look beautiful, you were blessed. ’
’ why does everything you buy fit you so well? ugh. ’
’ you give me so much inspiration. ’
’ you inspire me so much, i’ve always looked up to you. ’
So many idols are just adorable little sunshine beans. You look at their faces and it’s like the most beautiful, and pure person you’ve ever seen. All around adorable. Then they take off their shirts and it’s like “BAM!” ABS AND MUSCLES.
Here are some examples…
Chanyeol from EXO (My love) He’s so adorable and just my giant sunshine boi.
BUT THEN HE LIFTS UP HIS SHIRT AND IT’S LIKE
F U C K
Now we have Jimin, my prince, who is a mochi child, and adorable. I mean look at him.
ONCE AGAIN. BAM! ABS
Ever heard of Jackson Wang before?
His face. It’s beautiful! BUT WAIT FOR IT.
For the last example we’re gonna go back to EXO, because I want to address one certain person here. That person is Xiumin//Minseok.
Xiumin is the most adorable person I’ve ever laid eyes on. Like I want to pinch his cheeks and cuddle him to death because he’s so fucking adorable.
AND THEN HE GOES ALL STRIPPER ON US AND IT’S LIKE
K I L L M E?!
THESE BOYS WORK SO HARD, AND I MEAN DEDICATION PAYS OFF. LOOK AT THEM. I know it’s not all about the body, and I really love them with their soft tummies too. Though I feel it’s nice to praise them on their hard work, because I mean just look at them.
In the end… I think i’m just weak for these boys. I’m so whipped it’s not even funny.
Warnings: time-travel. Don’t try to make sense of it, it’s just fluff.
Sometimes, your soulmate came back in time to give you a pep-talk. Not that you remembered who they were and what they said, but the feelings remained.
This story is set during Bitty’s first year.
Eric was about to quit hockey. He would quit hockey, then quit Samwell altogether, and go back to Georgia his tail between his legs and prove right every single person that said he wasn’t strong enough for such a manly sport.
Jack had chewed him out again- in front of everyone.
If you want to look stunning - and I mean head-turning, Helen of Troy, most-beautiful-person-they’ve-ever-seen stunning then do I have a spell for you. This spell was first made by the two of us, and it turned out far more successful than we could have imagined.
The primarily magical crux of the spell lies in the bath salt mixture, which should be made by (your) hand for best results.
Combine in a mortar and pestle:
A handful of sea salt
A handful of epsom salts
3 crushed up dried red rose petals
Essential oil of sweet orange
Essential oil of rose
Essential oil of jasmine
Some (body safe!) glitter
A dash of cinnamon
Grind together while envisioning your intent (which is to become a goddess incarnate).
so the trailer for miss hokusai advertised one type of
movie, and then the actual movie was …. something else entirely. but the
trailer gave me ideas, so here they
there is girl –
there is woman –
there is a young woman, an old girl, and she has the eyes of
youth but the weight upon her shoulders is that of age. or perhaps it is the
other way around. perhaps she has the eyes of age, but upon her shoulder is the
weightlessness of youth, of ignorance.
there she is, whatever she is.
her name is kana.
she is the daughter of a famous painter, known as juro. he
is a man larger than life, and he paints wonderful things. he takes what is
ugly, and makes it beautiful. he paints an unhandsome woman as a goddess, a
sneering merchant as a king, a dirty city as a glowing capitol. he leaves all
he touches brighter than it was found.
kana is not like her father.
she is a painter, but she is not famous. she has a mother
she doesn’t speak to, and younger sister she visits as much as she can. she has
pushed them both aside to follow her father, to sit with him in dirty shacks
putting ink to paper as she does her best to make beautiful things. she throws
off the expectations of her gender, of her station, of anything and everything
in her pursuit to be a master painter.
technique is easy. she completes half of her father’s
painting while he drinks, while he whores, while he seduces lords and ladies,
while he paints empty things for empty people, while he leaves her alone in
their dirty shacks. she can do the detail work, has a steady hand and a sharp
eye, but when it comes to the whole picture – it is left lacking.
“her work lacks your beauty,” an old man says, talking to
her old father while she kneels in the corner, ink staining her hands, the
floor, ink just – staining.
“of course it does,” her father says, offhand. “how can she
paint what she does not know?”
kana never expected lack of knowledge to be her downfall.
so that night when her father is gone, she does not stay in
to work. instead kana paints her face, wears a kimono that’s too small on her,
and goes to the worst part of the city, to where the alleyways and walls are
stained red by the glow of the lanterns.
My Personal Top 10 Villain and Hero Prompts so far List
10) “Such faith…” the villain looked at the other in wonder, reverence, shocked awe that quite stole their breath. Such beautiful, stupid, blindness. They were the most perfect creature the villain had ever seen. “Tell me, if I asked you for your heart, would you give it to me?” “You have it already.” As if they hadn’t just met. “Or do you mean literally? ”It was all the villain could do not to grin, wolfish. They didn’t want to scare this miracle, after all. But oh, how strangely ensnaring it was to be trusted so completely.“Come with me.” X
9) “So protective…” the villain murmured. “You were never so protective over me.” “You never needed anyone to protect you!” The look on the villain’s face stopped them dead. X
They knew it was wrong, they knew they shouldn’t like seeing the antagonist like this. A shell of themselves, fragile, held together by stitches. But oh they were so pliant like this. So scared of doing wrong and so desperately needing reassurance. “I forgive you.” “It’s going to be okay.” “You’re not a monster.” The hero had never felt so addictively needed in their life, so redemptive, so powerful to have the villain breathless and overwhelmed with the smallest of kindnesses. They felt like god. X
The villain prowled closer, gaze intent. “Mm. The last time someone looked at me like that we didn’t get out of bed all weekend, good times.” “Cute bravado, it won’t save you.” “You’re blushing.” X
6) “Fix it.” “I can’t.” The protagonist dropped to their knees, a sick feeling curdling in the pit of their belly. “Please - see, I’m begging and everything - fix it.” They swallowed hard. “Please.” Their voice voice cracked. “I can’t,” the antagonist said. They tugged one hand through their hair, jerked the other in a gesture for the protagonist to get up. “I’m not saying it to spite you, I literally can’t. This is beyond my power. I’m sorry.” The protagonist stared at them in numb disbelief. X
5) “Go on,” the antagonist rasped. Their eyes were intent upon the protagonist’s, their lips startlingly red with blood. Breath panting. “Finish it.” The protagonist’s hand wavered, head spinning, adrenaline coursing nauseously through their body. Some distance away, their allies were starting to approach. The antagonist’s expression softened. “Finish it.” They reached up a hand to steady the protagonist on their weapon. “You’ll be a hero, everyone will love you, the world will be yours for the taking. You’ve come so far and grown so much, you’ve fought so hard. You can do it. It’s alright.” “You want to die?” “Don’t ask me that. I’d rather it be by your hand than theirs.” X
“Let me tell you something,” the antagonist said. “You want to get away with being a monster, you act like a hero.” X
“Dearest. Darling. Sweetheart,” the protagonist flatly recited the list of endearments the antagonist was most likely to wield in their conversations. “You’re play acting at intimacy again. God, it must be desperately lonely being you.” “Oh, love. I’m not the one play acting at anything – if I wanted to be intimate with you, baby, I’d bother to learn your name.” X
2) “Beautiful girl in need of saving, you’re predictable,” said the villain. She circled the hotel room, removing the silken scarf from around her neck and letting it drop. The heroine set her weapon slowly down on the bed beside them. “Compulsive need to play act a girl in need of saving,” she returned. “You’re transparent.” A smile flickered across the villain’s lips. “I like pretending to be you. It’s intimate.”“You think I need saving?” “Of course,” the villain purred. “I know who you’re up against.” X
“Shh, it’s alright,” the villain said. “You’re doing beautifully and I’m so proud of you. But that’s enough now. It was cruel of them to make you fight me - you could never have won. It’s not your fault.” X
+ 1; AKA the first heroes and villains prompt I wrote, of the classic style you might know me for (I wrote villainous prompts before this one, but they wouldn’t be what you guys call my villain and hero prompts in the same way)
“What happened to you?” He strained against the cuff, face twisted up and flushed. “You’re not like this - this isn’t you.”
“And how would you know what I’m like?” he drew the knife, caressed it along Marco’s cheek. “You left. And now you want to leave again…but the boss won’t be so happy about that, old friend.”
Warnings: Starts out angsty, with some arguing and
swearing, but mostly just a fluff piece with a happy ending.
Word Count: 1,583
Summary: A sad Tom doesn’t want you to go out of town for
work, which leads from an argument to a much bigger, more important question. Small
mention of jealous!Tom over Chris Evans.
A/N: Haven’t written in a while, but this little one-shot
popped into my head last night and I just had to bring it to life. :) Enjoy! (Not my gif, obviously)
You had found over the many years with Tom, that it was
never good when he was quiet. It meant that every gear in that beautiful head of
his was turning. Calculating. Drawing conclusions without merit.
In many ways, you noticed that he paralleled his infamous
character Loki. In that, he was calculated, measured, and observant. This was
one of those observant times.
So, it was no surprise to you that as you came into your
home and began shedding your jacket, Tom’s voice carried across the room barely
above a whisper, and cool beyond belief.
when i put my head
on your shoulder
you lean on me.
how it’s not enough
to hold my hand-
our arms have to be
entangled and our bodies flush.
you call me beautiful
at the moments when
i’m definitely not.
watching you work on
it’s a math problem
or a piece of art.
that my pain is your pain
no matter how minuscule;
you want to help heal me.
the amount you care
for everyone else, even
when they don’t deserve
someone as loving as you.
staring into your eyes
because they are the most
beautiful things i’ve ever seen.
imagining the future with you
because you are the
type of person who
remembering the night
you almost fell asleep on me
in our friend’s basement.
one glance at you
and we’re off in our own world,
where nobody else
can destroy what we have.
• respected her personal space while they slept in the same bed and never once tried anything
• looked at her like she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen while she was playing the guitar
• left her alone as he said he would if she told him she didn’t like him
• “i actually have a hard time believing that. that they don’t love you? that’s practically impossible"
• respected her decision to not have sex and never once sexually forced her
• respected her request that she needs time away from him to think clearly
• not only did he stay by her side for 15 hours taking care of her while she was sleeping but he also wrote a whole goddamn article for her which was so good
• when her facebook notifications kept going off while he was on her laptop writing her article instead of looking at it he respect her privacy and simply closed it
• made sure she attended the breakfast with her friends and picked a dress for her
• is looking at her everytime like there’s nothing more important in the world
• after she left him in london without anything he respected her decision and left her alone but the second he got a mail from her he ditched london and came for her to norway
sure he had his flaws and did some things wrong but he improved and had a huge development which im sure had a lot to do with noora. you can call him a lot of things but an abusive boyfriend isn’t one of them. except the first date (for which SHE was the one that made the deal in the first place) there was never anything he forced her to. he always respect her decisions and privacy. how you can call the relationship toxic and claim that william doesn’t love her is beyond me
You know what profession-based AU we really need to see more of? CONTRACTOR AUs. Yes, I mean the contractors who work on your house.
You’re probably side-eyeing this post right now, but if you are – it’s only because you haven’t thought of all the glorious possibilities.
- “My landlord didn’t warn me that there was work being done in the kitchen, and now the most beautiful human being I’ve ever seen is in my house tearing out a kitchen wall, and I’m in ratty sweats, and it looks like a bird nested in my hair.”
- “I have to stay in my apartment while the landlord is having the bathroom redone because I have no money for a hotel, but it’s okay because the person working on it is so beautiful. Wait, I have nowhere to shower.”
- “I’m working on the most adorable house for the cutest person, but this is obviously a place for a couple, so I must just have not met the significant other yet.”
But most importantly, the possibilities for all the puns and double entendres:
- “I don’t need a stud finder. I’ve already found you.”
- “The pipe burst in my wall and I need this whole room redone now, I hope the contractor doesn’t screw me. Wait, that’s the contractor? Please screw me.”
- “There’s something else in this apartment you can nail.”
Summary: In which Nico gets his wisdom teeth removed (as well as a couple inhibitions) and Will’s just trying to get them both home without crashing the car.
By the time Will walks into the operating room, Nico’s already upright, sitting straight-backed in the dentist’s chair and tapping his hands on his knees in a sharply quick rhythm. Will suppresses a smile at the way Nico’s looking at the nurse as she gently opens his mouth to put gauze in, like he’s not sure whether all this is fight-or-flight worthy or absolutely hilarious.
do you think Jon loves daenerys more than he loved ygritte?
Well..you know anon i could make a entire answer just showing the way Jon looks at Dany
He never looked at Ygritte
But i will also say more..
Jon looks at Dany as she is the most precious thing he ever seen. In their last scene in 7x07, that moment when they stopped their kiss to just look at each other..that was so beautiful and pure! It’s more than attraction, more than fate. it’s like now that they have each other life truly feels complete!
Ygritte had a ugly personality and Jon was literally trying to survive when he was with her. That’s why in the end Jon left her.
But he chooses Dany in so many ways. Especially here:
You know what..even Dany was pretty shocked that he did this. One episode before he was literally almost dying trying to catch a WW so he could show to Cersei that the real danger is out there. And he did. But when Cersei said that he had to pledge to her, he literally could never. yes, he is a man who has his word and like Ned, he has his beliefs and principles, but it’s also way more than that. It’s why the camera focus in Dany’s reaction so much.
He is out there saying that he is WITH DANY. Doesn’t matter what happens, he is WITH HER. That’s why this is not only one of my favorite moments of the episode, but also from the whole series.
Jon and Dany are pure soulmates. They complete each other in a way that no one else can. None of their past love interests can come close to what they have and this is the lesson here.
1, 3 and 10 with Isaac if is possible ✨ thanks babe i love u and ur blog 💖
1. “is that my shirt?”
3. “enough with the sarcasm.”
10. “I want to punch your cute face.”
warnings: none just fluff
a/n: holy shit im so sorry it’s been so long, i’ve been so lazy and i just haven’t had any motivation to write buti love you more. its really short too ugh i hate myself,, but i do have other requests that i will try to get to asap