I’ve been gathering these like pokemon for a while and I think it’s time to set them free. Thank you guys for being so dang sweet ♥
@amarearts, @mire-inheid, @juczerro, @darthvronton, @tehjai, I love you all
Now for the actual content… let’s see if I can meet this horribly difficult challenge. Here are some things I like about myself, in no particular order.
1. I have nice hair. It’s very thick and dark and evenly pigmented (that’s what the hairdressers say anyway). In a related point, I also have fairly thick eyebrows because I’m a hairy fucker and will also most likely grow a nice beard soon so that’s cool.
2. I like my ability to do the art. I’ll never be perfect because my standards are unfair and inhuman but I’ll never stop trying and sometimes I’m even proud of what I make.
3. Hyperfocus to the max. Once I start on a task that I’m invested in and care about, nothing can stop me. I like how passionate I get about things. “Giving up” isn’t part of my vocabulary.
4. I’m very chill in general but also in times of crisis. I mean sure, not so much in social situations–even a simple phone call will fucking obliterate me–but I always stay calm on the outside at least. Well, I guess crying and going nonverbal doesn’t really count but never mind that. Otherwise I very very rarely lose my shit.
5. I’m INCREDIBLY QUEER and I love that. Sure, the random hand of fate dealt me the gay cards but I’m pretty pleased with what I’m managing to do with them.
It’s really hard to do these without spinning them into something negative but I’ll resist for the sake of positivity. Mostly.