Some fractured fairy tale ideas...
- Cinderella went to the ball to kill the prince.
- “All hail Alice, the Queen of Hearts.”
- Rapunzel is the witch’s illegitimate daughter, and she is being kept safe from a king who would have her killed on sight.
- The Little Match Girl is a now phantom luring people to their deaths.
- Little Red Riding Hood is a werewolf.
- “So… You’re the Pied Piper, eh? I thought you’d be taller.”
- Princess Snow White and the evil Snow Queen? One and the same.
- “If you value your life, my life, the lives of everyone in this city… you won’t wake the sleeping princess.”
- The land of the Twelve Dancing Princesses is falling apart at the seams, and the rest of reality with it.
- A witch who made some bad decisions in her youth is forced to adopt and raise a child.
- After Jack the Giant Killer ruthlessly murdered their king and threw their world into turmoil and war, the inhabitants of the Sky Kingdom must rebuild their lives.
- “What… what is it?”
“A firebird – the last of her kind.”