Which are your top 5 BC scenes and why?
Okay these are in chronological order and nothing else because putting these in order any other way would be too hard.
1) The moment with Atom in the woods, because it essentially undercuts everything you expect about their characters and in doing so reveals who they truly are without undoing the character work that preceded it.
2) Day Trip! The entire episode, really, but especially Bellamy’s reaction to “Because right now I don’t feel like being around anyone I actually like.” It’s a relatively light moment in a fairly deep episode, but it tells us so much about their relationship at that point in time.
3) The Hug in s2, because that is the official shift from “we are co-leaders and maybe-friends” to “You, Bellamy Blake, are my Official Favorite Person” from Clarke, and Bellamy’s reaction (relief, joy, and a bit of wonder) shows us how much she means to him too.
4) The fight in Hakeldama because as gut wrenching as that is, it was also a really clarifying moment in their relationship. It was Bellamy admitting how much he needs Clarke and Clarke realizing that her perception of their relationship was skewed. It broke my heart but it put them (eventually) back on track to being each other’s Person.
5) The List/Hand Nuzzle. Because Bellamy Blake using his survival as a bargaining chip to get Clarke Griffin to agree to survive is a fucking lot. And the fact that they capped it off with hesitant-but-intimate touches makes it even more.
Honorable mention #1: When Clarke tells Bellamy to go into Mount Weather and that she was being “weak” by not wanting him to go, mostly because of the way Raven and Octavia’s eyes immediately snap to Bellamy because by that point it’s really fucking obvious he’s in love with her and everyone is really worried about him.
Honorable mention #2: The Beach Hug, because “Emotionally Vulnerable Bellarke” is the best of all bellarkes.