what certain musicals remind me of (part 1):
- dear evan hansen: the smell of my vocal coach's perfume, shades of blue, clean white kitchen counters, new york city at night, sobbing at the final performance during bows and taking off your shoes and dancing in a lake, the water lapping around your ankles.
- hamilton: old books, holding hands with someone you love and laughing with them, cast parties, busy streets full of happy people, the sound of boots clicking on pavement, and black lace.
- bye bye birdie: staying up late on skype with your internet friends, hugging, cute short boys, cute tall girls,street lamps and first times.
- grease: dancing for hours and hours, laying on the back of your s/o's car all sweaty and exhausted, cherry coke, lipstick, fingers that always need something to hold, loud music, and late night carnival trips.
- la la land: stars, dropping coffee on yourself, warm nights, summer, movie dates, holding hands, talking about your dreams for hours, soft lighting, not a drop of sexual tension, and peppermint gum.