Ashleeeey where are you? What did you think of last nights ep?
Sorry sorry, I’ve been busy writing! But I’m here! I actually really enjoyed this episode. Surprisingly, considering what’s about to happen to Sasha and the lack of Richonne. But I thought Sonequa was great, Negan was a little toned down, Rick looked good as fuck, and it was just really nice to see such a large part of the group together. Plus, the ending made me hype for the finale. I only skimmed the spoilers, so I don’t know everything that’s gonna happen, but I feel like it’s gonna be a good one. This has been a really uneven season for me, but I’m hoping for a strong ending.
2. What are you listening to right now? I’m really listening to Allred’s latest EP right now, “Brave New World.” He’s actually a college of mine and studied together in college, so I’m happy to see him succeeding.
15. What’s your favorite band/singer? Right now, that would be “Less Than Jake,” but that can change every few months. XP
25. What is your favorite word? I dunno why, but “Ubiquitous” was the first thing that popped into my head. :P
77. What is your favorite quote and why? “It’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice.” -John Templeton
This rings true to me because I want to be important AND nice, so I strive to achieve both, but never sacrifice the last for the first. :)
96. Describe yourself in one word. Ambitious. I wanna be a successful voice actor and music composer and am working hard to achieve that. There is no alternative career for me.