10 characters I wished were real so I could date them. Part One
10) Age of Youth: Park Jae-Wan: Every single drama I’ve seen Yoon Park in I’ve hated him lol. But this is the first time he has played a decent character for me. I loved him in this. I have no idea what he is saying in this gif.
8) Healer: Seo Jung-Hoo: I literally picked him because of this scene. He kept cuddling with her and I was like “oh my gawd!” I want one! I honestly like Bong-soo too.
7) Descendants of the Sun:Yoo Shi- Jin: No list is complete without him lol. He was perfect….just perfect. I fangirled so much watching this drama. Should I apologize or confess? JESUS! That nearly kicked the wind out of me. lol
6) Uncontrollably Fond: Shin Joon- Young: UGH! I loved this character so freaking much. OMG! That confession scene was AMAZING! He said some pretty amazing things as well. Chiillleeee he honestly could be number one the more I think about it. I mean KIM FUCKING WOO-BIN!
5) Cheese In the Trap: Baek In-Ho: I didn’t read the web-toon so I can’t share the anger for the show being all about him. However, by the end of it I stopped shipping him with Seol and started shipping him with myself lol.
“I really had no idea. They barged into my house in April, brought me happiness, and now gave me this award. Thank you so much. I’d like to thank all the production related staff… also, I like to adress them not as “hyungs” but as “my members.” I’ve always been scared, afraid and nervous doing a variety show, but I’m so happy to be together with my members. When I was serving in the military, I was longing for this moment so much. I’ll accept this award as you telling me to do better. When you search my name online, “not funny” pops up as related. I’ll set my goal in getting rid of that. I’ll try hard to live up to the expectation of this award. If you call me Takgu, I’m Takgu, and if you call me Donggu, I’m Donggu. As Donggu, I’ll let go of myself and try my best to make you laugh. Thank you.”