Tips For Clear Skin
1. Wash Your Face: Always wash your face before bed! If you’re not washing away all the dirt and sweat from the day, you’re asking for a breakout. Stash cleansing wipes on your nightstand for nights when you’re too tired to move.
2. Face Mask: Whip up a spa-worthy mask right in your own home using strawberries and yogurt to help smooth bumps and unclog pores.
3. Spot Treatment: Before bed, use a spot treatment containing a combination of sulphur and salicylic acid. After cleaning your face, use a Q-tip to apply a spot treatment directly to any budding blemishes.
4. Use a Clay Mask: The ingredients will penetrate deep into your skin and clean out excess oil and bacteria. This can also double as an exfoliator to open pores and get rid of the gunk clogged inside!
5. Don’t Pick It: Whatever you do, resist the urge to squeeze. It is tempting to pick and pop at a pimple, but that can lead to permanent scarring and further breakouts.
6. Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is famous for treating wounds and scars and also acts as a remedy to rid of acne fast. Apply Aloe Vera juice or gel on spots and let dry for about one hour before washing it off with warm water.
7. Steam It Out: Put your face over a bowl of boiling water and let the steam moisturize it for two to three minutes. This helps in removing dirt, dust and oil from the pores of the skin without aggravating pimples.
8. Aspirin Or Baking Soda: Dissolve an aspirin in a little water and then apply the paste to the spot for no more than five minutes. The reason this works is that aspirin and baking soda contain the same acid that many acne treatments use to exfoliate dry skin and decrease redness.
9. Ice It: Rub an ice cube all over the area for about two minutes before applying an acne cream or a DIY face mask.
So... if you're made of flesh and blood... is your face goopy like yogurt or bumpy and smooth like burn scars?