Today’s Cooking Schedule
Groceries arrive 7am-9am. Peasants rejoice, much throwing of flower petals, celebration of The Return Of Eggs To The Fridge, etc. Cooking begins!
- Roasted Garlic (oven)
While garlic roasts:
- Meatballs (pressure cooker)
- Start Mac and Cheese (stove top)
Roasted garlic out of oven, Mac and Cheese into oven. While Mac and Cheese bakes:
- Start Yogurt (pressure cooker)
- Prep enchiladas (stove top, rice cooker, assemble)
Mac and Cheese out of oven, Enchiladas into oven. While Enchiladas bake:
- Peel now-cool roasted garlic, press and freeze in cubes
- Beef Stroganoff (stove top)
- Date Almond Balls (no-cook)
- Decide if I really want to make a quiche
- If so, caramelize onions and dice chicken for quiche
Enchiladas out of oven; If quiche, then:
- Quiche (oven)
While Schroedinger’s Quiche bakes, yogurt out of pressure cooker:
- Strain into greek yogurt (pray I have enough cheesecloth)
- Start protein bread with yogurt (one loaf for oven, possibly second loaf for pressure cooker)
While bread rises:
- Cook down whey from yogurt for whey powder (stove top)
Bread into oven (and possibly into pressure cooker). Package all food into tupperware, food-sealing bags for storage. Pack lunch for week.
Collapse, probably with stupid documentary on laptop.