1. Meditate everyday
2. Eat more fruits and veggies
3. Yoga for 20mins everyday
4. Gym 4-5 times a week
5. Drink 8 cups of water everyday
6. Have a cup of tea every morning
7. Learn a new song on guitar
8. Go on road trip with best friend
If our experience is not digested properly, it damages the substance of the mind, just as undigested food damages the tissues of the body. Experience that we have digested does no leave a mark or scar upon the mind in the form of memories, but allows us to function in life with peace and clarity.
My attempt at yoga outside. These past few weeks seemed like hell, though today was lovely.. learning that you have to take things day by day…. “Bad days build better days,” And there’s a light at the end of this tunnel I’m sure.