These are super fun to make and they smell friggggin awesome and look super cute. awesome for rituals and for decoration and for smelling awesome, could be a cool gift, could sell em’ or just whack this tutorial straight in your grimoire for later use, you name it kiddie winks. IMA TEACH U
1) PICK YO SELF SOME LAVENDER! if you don’t have lavender in your garden, you need to get some. but in the mean time, head over to your local botanical gardens or a park area or a shop or your friends place, anywhere where you can get yourself some freshly picked lavender. Begin with an uneven number of stalks, the bigger the bundle the bigger your wand.
2) GETCHO SELF SOME CUTE ASS PURPLE RIBBBON, and tie it just below the flowers.
3) THEN UR GONNA WANNA fold the stalks down evenly over the flower head bundle.
4) WEAVE YO’ RIBBON over and under each stalk, around and around, until you have enclosed the entire flower head.
5) TIE OFF YO RIBBON at the bottom.
6) GIVE YO FINISHED WAND a roll between your palms to release that wonderful lavender fragrance1111111!!!!
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT!! A COOL ASS FUNKY SMELLIN STICK-O-LAVANDAAAAAAHHHH
Is video game voice acting something you want to pursue going forward? Well yeah, I enjoyed this experience a lot. I want to be loyal to Lexi, obviously. I’ve been very lucky insofar as I’ve managed to cross mediums my entire career, like stage, and theatre, and film, and tv, and now, computer gaming. I would like to keep on doing all of them for a very long time. Not 275 years, but a long time.
They look at each other, their burdens lifted slightly, their pain not gone but mellowing. Words unsaid. - The Prom script | They both smile. Two old soldiers. - The Yoko Factor script | They are both pained and comforted by the powerful bond between them.- Forever script |
- remember it’s better to eat junk food than nothing at all. If the only thing you want to eat is unhealthy, that’s ok, let yourself eat it.
- Your body needs energy! Even if you aren’t hungry you should eat a little bit, otherwise your metabolism will slow down and you will feel tired and slow.
- If you are too busy to stop and have a meal try and grab something quick like an apple, or a handful of nuts.
2. Did you smile or laugh today?
- laughter releases endorphins, stress releasing hormones, and antibodies that help fight infection and disease!
- smile at yourself in the mirror for thirty seconds
- look up a funny video and make yourself laugh at it even if it’s a bit unnatural at first. Sometimes once you get laughing your laugh becomes funny too and then you can’t stop!
3. Did you drink enough water today?
- Water is so important. It flushes all the bad stuff out of your body. Without it your blood thickens and your brain might get a little foggy.
- If you forget to drink water try to drink a glass before a meal, or before bed, or right after waking up! This might help you remember!
- The recommended amount is 8 eight ounce glasses per day. It’s okay if you don’t drink the recommended amount. Everybody’s body is different and it depends on the amount of physical activity you do in a day. Just drink what you can, your body, and skin, and brain will thank you for every drop!
4. What do you need to be happier?
-Do you need to take some medication that you forgot about? Do you need to see a doctor? Remember, mental health is just like physical health. Make sure you are taking care of yourself!
- Go for a walk, do a few pushups, or jumping jacks, or hula hooping. Whatever you feel like! Even if it is just for a second it will help you by releasing endorphins!
- Wash your bed sheets with some yummy smelling soap or essential oil.
- open the window for some fresh air and open the blinds for
- Maybe you could call up a friend or a relative and talk to them for a few minutes.
- Make sure you get a full nights sleep. Sleep is your bodies way of healing and resetting itself. (If you have trouble sleeping try turning your phone off at 9pm. Make sure you never eat in your bed or do other activities. It will help you to sleep if your body knows your bed is just for sleeping.)
- Find something that you love! Do you love a certain type of food? Spend some time making it! Do you like to read? See if you can borrow a new book. Be it knitting, yoga, drawing, soccer, dancing, listening to music, writing, beading, playing rugby, making sock puppets. Whatever it is, do it!
- Set goals for yourself. Discover what you are good at and what you want to be good at. Improve. Be proud of yourself when you smash your goals and try again when you fail.