In some sense, the word enlightenment is misleading. It is no more about the light than the dark. Resisting the shadow just makes it darker. It is not about becoming continuously blissful. It is about becoming more authentic, more genuinely here. It is about holding the light & the shadow all at once. Perhaps we should call the ultimate goal enrealment—the quest to live in all aspects of reality at once.
1. Drew Scott & Emma Slater danced the Tango to “I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)” by The Proclaimers. The judges said that he lost a little bit of the style of the dance. Judges’ Score:24/30 points
2. Frankie Muniz & Witney Carson danced the Salsa to “Shake” by Yin Yang Twins & Pitbull. The judges said there was too much hip hop and not enough hip action. Judges’ Score:25/30 points
3. Jordan Fisher & Lindsay Arnold danced the Argentine Tango to “Brother” (feat Gavin DeGraw) by NEEDTOBREATHE. The judges said that it was not his best performance. Judges’ Score:28/30 points
4. Lindsey Stirling & Mark Ballas danced Contemporary to “ahead High” by Alexander Jean. The judges said it was a fabulous performance. Judges’ Score:28/30 points
5. Victoria Arlen & Val Chmerkovskiy danced the Waltz to “To Build a Home” (feat Patrick Watson) by Cinematic Orchestra. The judges said the dance was beautiful. Judges’ Score:27/30 points
1. Drew Scott & Emma Slater danced Jazz to “Yeah!” (Feat Lil Jon, Ludacris) by Usher. The judges said he captured the spirit of the dance. Judges’ Score:24/30 points
2. Frankie Muniz& Witney Carson danced the Paso Doble to “Carnival De Paris” by Dario G. The judges said he has to breathe through his movements. Judges’ Score:26/30 points
3. Jordan Fisher & Lindsay Arnold danced the Jive to “Proud Mary” by Tina Turner. The judges said the dance was amazing. Judges’ Score:30/30 points
4. Lindsey Stirling & Mark Ballas danced the Tango Tyler Oakley “Feel So Close” by Calvin Harris. The judges said there was snap, crackle and pop. Judges’ Score:28/30 points
5. Victoria Arlen & Val Chmerkovskiy danced the Charleston to “Bang Bang” by will.i.am. The judges said the timing was spot on. Judges’ Score:29/30 points
6. Victoria Arlen & Val Chmerkovskiy were eliminated
Brent Living is not just a Living. The sofa, loveseat and chair have a special design with organically shaped side railings that remind of the Oriental Yin Yang &amp;amp;amp; forms. The total picture is a fun retro living that is in different natural fall colors available. Make sure that your game is fully patched and up to date for this set to show and work correctly in the game.