[Since I have nothing better to do]
Tagged by missperoxide again, hehe thanks sweets! <3
1. Have you ever had someone pick you up off the ground & carried you?
Oh definitely yes and that person is my father. When I was younger, whenever I fell asleep in the living room, he will carry me and put me to bed lol I miss him doing that but I’m too heavy already now HAHAHA
2. Are you a flirty person?
No, I’m not.
3. Do you like Coffee?
Not really. If the coffee is somehow mixed with chocolate, I don’t mind. I will still drink it but, if you know me very well, you know I go crazy over tea. MAJOR LOVE FOR TEA.
4. Where exactly was your first kiss?
Well, its not considered like those kind of romantic first kiss. Mine was more of an accidental first kiss, which was from my neighbour and that happened like a super longggggggg time ago. He banged on me and the next thing we knew, our lips met each other. wth.
5. The last store you went to was…?
Some minimart near my home area.
6. A name you hate with a passion?
Honestly, I don’t understand this question. Personally, I don’t have any names I hate with a passion.
7. Do you have a friend name Alex?
Oh yes. A girl and a boy.
8. The last person you held hands with?
9. How about the last movie you saw?
It was Pitch Perfect 2. It was okay to me, part 1 was better.
10. Did you like it?
I’m assuming you are referring to the previous question? Like mentioned, It was okay. I would rate it 6-7/10.
11. What is your favorite type of water?
12. Have you ever been to Warped Tour?
13. Do you anyone who wears fur?
14. When was the last time you were on myspace.com?
To start of with, I don’t even have a myspace account so I don’t see why I should be on that website. Plus, I believe its not really popular in my country.
15. How often do you cuss?
I would like all of you to know that you should never judge a someone by the way they look. I may be wearing the hijab but, let’s be honest. I do cuss BUT not on a daily basis. Only when I’m frustrated etc. You guys get what I mean?
16. Have you ever cussed out a teacher?
17. Do you know how many kids are at your school?
I’m not schooling anymore. Even if I was, I can’t be bothered to know how many are in my school.
18. What did you think of the movie, Juno?
That movie is adorable. Love it.
19. When was the last time you had butterflies?
Probably last Thursday because it was the day of my job interview.
20. How often do you eat meat?
Once a day.
21. What grade did you meet your best friend in?
In my country, we don’t use the term grade in school but, I’m guessing I met my best friend when we were in 9th grade (lol I actually googled about this grade thingy). We were in the same school since 7th grade but of different class. We were just acquaintance back then. In 9th grade, we were in the same class and we actually got much closer until now. Love you bestfriend. ctnayhy :>
22. Would you rather be loved or love someone?
Neither. Don’t really want relationships to be one-sided.
23. Last time you cleaned your room?
24. Have you ever gotten clothes from the kids section of Target when you were over the age of 10?
Never been to target because there are no outlets here in Singapore T__T
25. Are you more of a science/math person or english/history person?
I am more of a English/History person. I somehow aced my English and History subjects back in school. :>
26. What is your biggest fear?
Losing my family (includes my two kitties), my loved ones. OH AND COCKROACHES DAMN IT
27. Have you ever been cheated on in a relationship?
28. Your favorite children’s book you ever read?
All those fairytale books will always be my favorite.
29. When you were little, would you have rather watched Cartoon Network or Disney Channel?
Disney Channel, no doubt.
30. Do you shave your arms?
Do you mean armpits? If you mean armpits then yes. If arms, no. Why would I even shave my arms……
31. Since using the internet regularly, have you started to read less than you used to?
I don’t really like to read. But I can say I started to read more online because there are awesome fanfics to be read! :3
32. Are you a big fan of the Harry Potter series?33. How often would say you pulled all-nighters, if you ever do?
Nope, but I love playing the game on Playstation lol.
34. Do you wear make-up on a daily basis?
I always wear make-up when I go out because I feel much more confident with make-up on. But I don’t put on make-up when I’m just going nearby or to school.
35. Has a friend’s boyfriend/girlfriend ever had a problem with you for any reason?
Erm… No i guesss?
36. How old were you when you learned to drive?
I have yet to take up driving license but, I’m planning to. Very soon!
37. How many times a day do you find yourself cracking your joints, if at all?38. Do you find yourself feeling lazier when the weather is warm?
3 times a day or more hahahaha
Uh uh, NEVER. I am even more restless when the weather is warm.
39. Is there a particular sport you follow on a regular basis?
WWE FOR LIFEEEEEEEE (/^_^)/
40. Are you a fan of the TV show Friends? No.41. How old do you think is too old to sleep with a stuffed animal?
You are never too old to sleep with a stuffed animal.
42. If AC wasn’t an option, would you rather sleep with a fan on or with the windows open? I always sleep with a fan, so I don’t mind. :)
43. Do you find it hard to fall asleep when you know you have to be up earlier than normal? OMG ALWAYSSSSSS.
44. Do you style your hair in the same way every day, or do you prefer to switch it up? Same way everyday. Either its up in a ponytail or a top bun.
Tagging: sisterofthesand classylittleladyc halcyontales changbambi @rinariniws11 theramenclub and anyone! :)