- Draco: I want to bone Potter so hard.
- Pansy: Uhh, do you even know what that means?
- Draco: Of course, I do. Crush his bones, turn them into dust.
- Pansy: I...that's no-
- Blaise: Yes exactly, crush his bones. Look here he comes, you should tell him.
- Potter: *enters the great hall*
- Draco: *stands up* WANNA GET BONED, POTTER? CAUSE I'M READY.
- Great Hall:
- Pansy: *stage whispers* It means to have sex, Draco.
- Draco: Well. *cough* Taking this into consideration, the offer still stands. *looks down at his crotch* Literally.
Rewatching Star Wars, it always bugs me a little when Owen and Beru have their "He's too much like his father," "That's what I'm afraid of," conversation. Imagine being Baby Luke in this situation, with foster parents who are secretly afraid that you're going to snap and go on a genocidal rampage at any given moment. Guy's probably got some issues, is all I'm saying.