Guess who is back, back again.? It’s me michelle yes the michelle who had played hayley, josette, alycia debnam carey fc, dominic sherwood fc and grant gustin fc before. I got so happy when I saw the rp is still here and I can’t wait to rp with you guys again and of course also rp with the once who won’t know me that are new. I had to take a break from rp because things where just not okay but here I am back and loyal to this amazing rp promised myself when things get better I would be back and here I am playing my baby Josette again so if anyone wanna plot let me know. I also already got a few idea for her that I hope that I can do later on when the time has come. damn im rambling to much sorry.
Here is the Lance & Blue comic I promised ! Omg I spent way too much time on this … I really LOVE to draw Lance & Blue <3 My fav paladin & Lion. (And yes, Paladins playing with their lions would be the cutest thing.) (I will definitely draw more lion stuff.)
I was in a decrepit neighborhood – rotting porches, peeling paint, Spanish moss hanging off dormers, the works. Mist swirled around my ankles as I walked slowly through the streets. Like an old video game, the horizon was both unchanging and unreachable.
I wandered around, in and out of the cobwebby houses. Although the streets were empty, the houses usually had a few ghosts floating around. There were a few children, but they were mostly old people, in various stages of decay. They never hurt me, nor did they speak. They just floated. Sometimes they’d follow me, but I never felt threatened.
- so we all know neil’s mom said he couldn’t play exy
- you know what the next best thing to playing exy is
- obsessively watching exy and cheering for it
- his mom didn’t really mind (well, he did at first, but neil somehow convinced her it wasn’t terrible) as long as he didn’t get attached to a squad and shit
- boy picked up so much skill from local cheer gyms everywhere
- he trained sO HARD (like half because if he was better they put him closer to the game so he had a better view)
- his tumbling passes were legendary. with his speed he could do the craziest shit like so many back handsprings. a back tuck. crazy twists and everything.
- even though he’s a guy he’s still soooo short
- at one point his coach decided to make him a f l y e r - like this little 5"3 muscular ass boy getting tossed like 20 feet in the air by these peppy girls in short skirts - just imagine
- he kept going until sometime before his mom died, when he realized he might have put a bit too much effort into the sport. people don’t see boy flyers and pass it off, and one of his teams almost made it big. almost- neil’s mom made him mess up their last routine and they left shortly after crippling the squad’s chances at nationals
- neil never really cheered again after his mom died, but he sometimes watched the vixens’ routines, mentally noting their strengths and weaknesses and what they could do with them, but he never said anything because he only knew katelyn and… it’s katelyn
- no one knows about his cheer days. not even andrew. uNTIL
- one day neil is out running and hey look up ahead near the exy stadium it’s the vixens holding practice
- he’s totally just gonna go right by them because exy but then he hears some shouting
- as he gets closer he sees some guys trying to talk to the vixens. from the look of their body language and the girls’ tense stances, it’s not going well
- neil gets closer and hears some very rude and derogatory things being said
- he promptly tells them to fuck off, may have added a threat or two. the guys bail.
- the vixens tell him they had it covered but thanks anyway, and one is like “hey, you wanna have a real practice today?” like totally joking
- neil’s brain is like fuck it
- “yeah sure can you guys fly me in a basket double twist”
- who are you and what have you done with our starting striker
- neil just basically joins their practice
- katelyn’s reaction was priceless
- not as priceless as andrew’s expression when he sees his boyfriend being thrown into the air by a bunch of cheerleaders on the way to practice
Alright, so for the past few months, I’ve been noticing a lot of talk about the whole “diamond spending” thing with PB. And before I get into the details, I’m just gonna say that all of you are 110% right. It is unfair that many of us can’t afford to unlock special items or scenes with our favorite characters because a lot of the times, we can’t do anything about it. We’re not all rich and capable like some other fortunate people are and while we think it may not affect us in the story, it actually prevents us from accessing other things that could help us like the dossiers in ES or the Adventurer outfits. I’m not saying PB has done nothing in regards to making us happy and having fun because believe me, they have❤️ But none of us want to deal with this issue anymore and it needs to be resolved.
So luckily, @cartoonfanforlife and I have taken the liberty to start a petition in changing this. And yes, I know what you’re thinking. How are we gonna make PB aware about this? Well, that’s why we decided we need backup. @hollyashton has been a HUGE part of the fandom since the beginning and while we believe she’ll be a big influence on getting our point across, she’ll also help take “the gold home.”
So what do you guys think?? We won’t make further decisions on this until a majority of us agree to pitch in and work together. But until then, thanks for listening guys!! And spread the word if u can. It would be so awesome to make this real😊💯😊💯😊💯 Thanks again!!