This has been in the works for a long long time, and I am so excited to release them. Firstly, thank you so much @sul–sul for the original suggestion and for testing them out and building the hype :p
Option 1: Deco only: All 20 meshes appear under one thumbnail, $30 each under sculptures or simply search “Tsum”. Each mesh appears as a different swatch, to save cluttering the catalog. You are welcome. Each one has 2 slots to allow for stacking, start at the bottom left corner. It is easiest to stack them on the ground first and then move the first one to lift the whole stack. They do not have a footprint so that they can be placed easier. Of course you don’t need to stack them, and your sims can still play with them.
Option 2: Mysims Trophy Overrides: All the same meshes as above, you can find them by digging up time capsules and you complete the collection as normal. All the original prices as their overrided originals, and each character has a little description. The box itself even has a new mesh to look like the premium box from the game c: Again, stackable, but your sims cannot play with them. Oh and they have the emotional aura still.
- Yes, you can have both files in your game. No, buying the deco version does not complete the collection.
- No, they are not recolourable. Well I mean you can try but the way it’s set up so all meshes parent one single mesh… it’s tricky and I can’t help you out with that, sorry.
- Don’t edit the meshes, but I will take suggestions as I am in the process of making a second set!
- Don’t claim as your own or re-upload. Give credit where credit is due.
- Please enjoy and let me know if there are problems <3
29/10/16 **THE NEW PATCH BROKE THEM**
Update post here