I was tagged by the lovely @chrlieweasly to post some selfies and such, but since I manage to make exactly the same face in every selfie I take, I thought I’d steal @nachodiablo‘s thing and make a lil personal photo moodboard thingy
Also I just. I’m not gonna tag anyone but if you do the thing, go ahead and tag me in it so I can see your beautiful faces!
2. I’m pretty sure it’s already out if not I’m very close to finishing it
3. Message me if this is you idk what story you want more of lol xD
4. Blood money, I am working on it currently I’m in a sort of writers block for the gang au because I don’t know exactly where I want the plot to go
5. I’m working on papercut don’t worry my lovelies
6. I am also working on the jimin smut do not be worried
So, blood money, I don’t know when I’ll go back to regular updates hopefully soon as I’m role-playing some to get the inspiration flowing. Papercut and bite me are definitely going to be continued don’t worry, and I have some new works almost ready for you all I’m just polishing them up.
(If you ever wanna role play with me my kakao talk is @ehainey0195)
… why do people literally forget that rhodey exists? He’s been in more marvel movies than half of the rest of the avengers, with like, SIGNIFICANT amounts of screen time in the iron man trilogy and yet his character is the real life version of the smudged handwriting meme
I wanted to try some new stuff with embroidery this summer, so I suggested to the bf, @powersimon, that we should do a collab. And since we’ve been binging on The Adventure Zone almost every night, it seemed only right to do one of the gang. He did the linework, and I transfered them onto the fabric (which was a journy in itself lmao) and stitched it up. Took ages, but it was real fun as well!