- Griffin: "My boyfriend-to-be keeps on giving me the head lice. About two months ago I found some head lice in my hair the morning after someone I'm dating slept in my place. I did the treatment the same day. Two weeks later, slept together again and I found living lice again. It happened again yesterday, then I got the treatment again. And today as well." That's four lices. That's four different lice events. "What should I do? We're not close enough to talk about that, but I'm pretty sure he's the one giving them to me. I'm tired of doing treatments and changing tons of sheets after we're sleeping. I thought about telling him I got them somehow, and in a responsible way I'm telling him but I'm afraid he'll be turned off by me. Please help me, *frowney face*."
- Justin: Turned off by you? He's the lice guy!
- Travis: This is a tale as old as time. We get this question every week where people say, 'I'm sleeping with someone but at what point is it time to say I know you have lice?' Y'know what I mean? Like, yes, we will engage in intercourse and sleep in the same bed together, but we're not quite at the place where we're comfortable talking about each other's head lice?!
- Griffin: He's probably very embarrassed about it. Here's what drives me crazy is you've done four of these treatments - if he does one, he's probably good to go at that point.
- Travis: I don't think he IS that embarrassed, Griffin. I'm saying, maybe that's what he thinks he's bringing to the table. 'Listen, I don't have a great personality, I'm not very rich, but you know what I do have? Head full of lice.'
- Justin: A billion little fingers to please you.
- Griffin: Oh god!
- Travis: We're gonna share this together, baby. You, me, and the lice.
- Griffin: Go. Go, my little sexual servants.
- Travis: Call me Lice Bryce.
- Justin: Lice Bryce, Ant-Man's shitty brother.
- Travis: I've also never described anyone as my 'girlfriend-to-be'.
- Justin: Well Trav, I think if somebody gave me lice four times I'd probably keep'em in the maybe column.
Hello! I'm new to the McLennon fandom and I've been checking your blog for a while now, and I noticed how you always say that John was ready to go back to Paul in the 80s, so I want to ask you: what gives you this idea? Could you explain it to us, please? I hope I'm not asking repetitive questions or smth like that. Your blog's pretty cool, btw :)