Peter Maximoff and Kurt Wagner: Why They’d be CUTE AS HELL Together
Ok, ok, I realize it’s a rarepair. But hear me out.
- Kurt’s teleportation is a really good counter to Peter’s speed. Like, Peter can go as fast as he wants but Kurt’s just gonna be gone before he gets there. They would have epic games of tag. New students would watch in slightly concerned awe, especially when Peter manages to grab Kurt’s tail just before he teleports to the roof. Charles is impressed because Kurt’s teleporting reflexes have never been better and someone Peter is managing to go even faster???
- Kurt’s first introduction to American music was some earsplitting metal that Scott was listening to while working on his motorcycle and having an Angstfest™. Peter reassures him that there is much better music out there and they spend a whole day just going through Peter’s collection of records and tapes.
- They watch soccer together. Kurt’s way more into it than Peter (Alles für Deutschland! Alles für Deutschland!) but Peter enjoys rooting for the opposing and/or losing team just to bug Kurt. They both shit all over England, much to Charles’ disappointment.
- Peter, rebel that he is, goes up to Canada to steal contraband Kinder Eggs for Kurt because a) it’s Kurt’s favorite candy and b) it’s a chocolate egg with a surprise toy inside how cool is that what asshole made these illegal in America.
- Look they’d just be really cute ok.
- We could call the ship nightsilver