Star Trek: DS9 Notes - S7, Vol. 2
A thrilled return to the Captain’s Logs! Featuring several top-notch episodes, wow, Season 7 is really doing the dang thing!
- @memory-for-trifles calls this one a problematic fave and @rainbowrites started describing it with “Bashir is really really lonely”, so ha ha let’s go
- it literally begins with Miles saying he can’t get a drink with Julian oh nooo
- this boy is so alonely he just asked to third-wheel Nerys and Odo’s date, omg, oh biscuit
- so Julian just curled up to go to sleep, at, we discover, 3:00am. please don’t tell me how long he was lying in bed quietly talking to some virus mutation game on his iPad.
- Nog: “Sir! Admiral Patrick and his staff just arrived on the Farragut.” wait. hold on. I took a phone call on Friday from someone at a school in Florida called….Admiral Farragut Academy. well this is a curious coincidence.