- *late evening, 221B*
- Baby Holmes: *sniffing, rubbing her eyes*
- Sherlock: *carrying her to the kitchen; softly* It's okay, Dad's here...
- Baby Holmes: *upset* I don't w-want any friends. They all m-make fun of you and f-fink you're a weirdo.
- Sherlock: Well, would a weirdo have lots of cake for his special girl? *opens the fridge; brings out cake*
- Baby Holmes: *gasps* But Mummy's not here!
- Sherlock: *thoughtful* You're right... *smirks* you thinking what I'm thinking?
- Baby Holmes: *nodding, excited* Uh-huh!
- Molly: *leaves the morgue, rubbing her shoulders*
- Molly: *enters her office*
- Sherlock & Baby Holmes: *sharing a bowl of chocolate cake*
- Molly: *smiles* Hi. What are you two doing here?
- Baby Holmes: *grins, chocolate all over her face* Mummy! We brought you some cake!
- Molly: *joins them, sitting in Sherlock's lap* I thought you were with your friends.
- Baby Holmes: *slurping cake* I am.
Hey mom I just came out to my best bro as trans. He responded well and said he already counted me as his brother anyhow. Im so happy cause hes my closest friend