“What about Cassian wearing this empire uniform, and after his mission, he comes back on the base, and when he goes to see the reader, she doesn’t have attention, she just sees the uniform and she punch him in the face. And after, she feels so sorry, and he teases her by saying something like “You must give me a magic kiss to treat me.” what do you think about it ?”
Warnings: Just so much fluff. Like is it too much?? I dunno…I’m out of control.
He had been gone for five days. In my world, it might as well have been a month. It was impossible to say what was more difficult…Cassian being away on a mission without me, or him being here with me. Although that wasn’t exactly true. Everything was better when he was around. He made me feel something I hadn’t felt since I was a child. Hope. Hope that maybe it was possible for good things to still exist, and hope that we still deserved them after everything we had done. It was having to hide the fact that I was ridiculously in love with him that made it hard. I settled on the fact that it was enough that he knew…yet there were days when some lovesick part of me wanted to tell everyone. Our reasons for not telling, though, were too necessary.
So far all of the panels have had something to do with feminism and the presentation/politicization of the Woman in cinema. My paper has literally nothing to do with that topic at all. So…this will be interesting to see what the other papers are.
I’ve been thinking about what can be reasonably added to the MEA Character Creator.
- New hairstyles could be added probably without much difficulties, there are already hairstyles in the game that can’t be used by Ryder, adding them to the CC wouldn’t be too much of an effort.
- New make-up and tattoos.
- Adding two sliders for lip size/fullness instead of one, which would allow you to costumise the size of upper and lower lip indepently.
- Adding new sliders for the eyes, for the size of the eyes and their tilt. Maybe they could also add an option to customise how “open” the eyes are (to make them appear more narrow/wide).
- Adding new sliders for the eyebrows, to custumise the tilt of the brows and possible their distance from each other.
- Adding new sliders for the nose, to allow custumisation of it’s bump and/or the size and/or height of the nostrils.
What I don’t think will happen is the option to chance the presets for eyebrows, nose, lips and eyes. But we might end up with better custumisation options for them. It’s not ideal, but these are changes that I see as reasonable to implement.
Hey, could I have the evidence that Tsukiyama, Uta, Nutcracker, Hsiao, and Shousei are LGBT? I want to let my friends know. They'll be really excited!
(this is for all anons in my inbox with this question)
Tsukiyama and Uta: please reread the manga (so many people have asked for a specific instance for Uta (besides eating dick lollies, even though he was literally sucking on a dick; how much clearer can you even get) that I’ll remind y’all about Uta flirting with both Shirazu and Urie).
Mayu (Nutcracker): remember her French-kissing that female investigator? Before that Mayu was like “you’re really pretty”. Usually complimenting someone and then kissing them implies attraction (and then Mayu ate her tongue, oh well).
As for people who want “100% confirmation”: we won’t have it. We definitely don’t have 100% confirmation that anyone is straight, either, but that doesn’t stop anyone from assuming so. On the same basis we shouldn’t dismiss those words and actions as “joking” (since Ishida doesn’t joke about LGBT matters in a harmful or demeaning way; among other things, he used to read yaoi, so I don’t think he would).